Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
The animations in this game are so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Grey Hunter posted:

[]

Lets get that treasure under a roof!

Meh, they are worthless in my eyes.

At least in the unpatched game, if you capture them and then release them from jail, their loyalty will be back and they won't desert. Plus if you zoom in on them they stop to salute even while getting bashed by your more loyal minions.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dinictus posted:

Well you got Frostonova in your base now. And no more Dojo :v:

This is why you always keep an eye out for inaccessible areas.

That was hilarious did you actually not see them Grey? Or hear the explosions? I'm surprised there wasn't a fire warning.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dinictus posted:

Basically, an area you cannot walk into, but where you do have space where items can be placed. Like that Dojo-sized hole behind the Dojo and between your Firing Ranges.

Any Agent or Super Agent will teleport around the island via hidden hatches, explicitly to enter those inaccessible areas. Note that to get out, they'll teleport via the same way out, but can (and will) get into areas with locked or guarded doors past any security you've set up.

If they're Saboteurs and Super Agents with missions for sabotage, they'll break their way out.

To be fair this is not mentioned at all that I could ever see, is extremely easy to do, and will majorly gently caress your poo poo up when your nuclear power plant is one square to large to tesselate nicely

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Ouch that ending. Another tip: if you double click or press enter on enemies you can see their stats the same way you can your own minions. Helps to see who is a diplomat and who isn't.

Could I request that when you do the interrogations you make sure to watch them? Some of the animations are really good!

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I'm pretty sure that the recruit Martial Artist mission in Tibet that's got the bigger circle isn't a regular one, I would recommend reading it more carefully!

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Ha this keeps happening. Should be good! Plus those missions (no spoilers) force you to interrogate on weird things around the base too.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
lmao I absolutely love this shot

Also your minions leaving dynamite all over your base because they can no longer build the hangar is pretty funny too.
There's only 1 access through the strongroom and it's blocked by gold but it wasn't blocked when you ordered it because you had less money

Next episode should be good with those special missions being finished off!

gonadic io fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Lulti posted:

I realize we are inches away from the end of the game, but are you going to do any plotting in Antarctica?
Sure it has no monetary value, but I recall there being a piece of loot you could research for something neat.

I'm pretty sure it's the cloning chamber