Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Funny enough I just finished another game pf this with a handfull of mods installed, like allowing you to have more minions and making missions take longer but with better results.

Play as Alexis because I always play as the other two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Just make sure you cover your island in bee traps. You have to wait til you get the research machine and I don't remember what else, but it's so worth it.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Slaan posted:

Yep. He should make the corridor tiles into freezer tiles so that minions don't try to go in there to pick up the dead bodies

He also really needs to get rid of the distraction trap in his main corridor or he'll end up with a billion braindead minions getting caught up when agents and/or other braindead minions trigger the trap

:stare: Ive been playing this since it was released and I have never once thought of that.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Dinictus posted:

Nice. More content. I'm a bit anxious about you keeping treasure, even Uber Loot in open hallways, though :ohdear:

I used to do this in a three-wide main hallway (after my trap halls of course) as it passively keeps loyalty high whenever minions run past them. Just like I'd put the most powerful piece of loot in the control room.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

wedgekree posted:

Could be worse I suppose!

You could have ALL The Super Agents.

This has happened to me. All of the bastards on my island at the same time. And that one son of a bitch wasting all my valets! That was when I switched to a bee based defense system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Grey Hunter posted:

Yeah, things are going to get interesting....

And I'm not sure what inaccessible means in this situation.

If even a single square is blocked off, those assholes will find a way in. I lost an entire power station before because I placed a capacitor slightly off.

Fish Noise posted:

I thought I saw potential for some of that training room arrangement to come back and bite Grey but I wasn't expecting to this extent.

can it be exploited?

Yes it can! With the right mods. The ones I had allowed me to eventually research cameras which auto-tagged agents as soon as you saw them with <insert tag of choice here> so I combined them with a line of sentry turrets all aimed at a blocked off corner in my freezer. Many many an agent saw their end in that little corner.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Sep 17, 2019