Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
The also released a new DLC that comes with a free update containing such things as "box-selecting and moving multiple ships" and "putting fighters in control-groups".
So if you felt the controls were a bit clunky, it just got better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Grey Hunter posted:

Hmm, I supposedly have been playing with this DLC since day one.....

Maybe the content DLC, but I guess the Command update only released on the 29th? Do you have Resurrection?

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

At least you don't have the reinforcement pack active so you're safe from Cerastes. Try keeping the Daedalus anchored at one of the member planets, It will increase it's rating and get you more Tylium.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

The enemy fleet strength varies between the player weakest and strongest fleet. From what I know, they also only use ships that are equivalent to the ships the player has unlocked in their research tree.
Also as a tip, because I've seen you fly them below enemy ships: A Manticores main gun is situated below its 'nose'. It cannot shoot above itself at a sharp angle.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Is it just for me or does part 18 cut off in the middle of combat?

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

wedgekree posted:

Did for me. I thought the recording ran out of time and would be cotninued this one. Is the commentary audible for you or is it just me?

I tried it earlier and the audio did have issues, but apparently Grey removed it in the meantime. Lets just wait a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Right, I'm a bit behind and still trying to catch up on videos, but I wanted you to know that video #30 seems to be missing in the thread. It's on the channel, but the videos in the thread go directly from 29 to 31.
..Now back to catching up in the thread and in game.