Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Yeah, I thought a lot of the "Harris and Klebold wore trench coats" observations by media talking heads pointed the blame squarely at The Matrix, which means that twenty years later there's a non zero chance the 24-hour news cycle will try to correlate a new Matrix movie with the next mass shooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Gonz posted:

Echoing others in this thread regarding that end credits music. It was like “Babby’s First RATM Cover Song” and went in the exact opposite direction of going hard.

I'm sure it's already been said in the thread but when I heard it I leaned over to my fiancee and said I'm pretty sure this is the singer that full on pissed on that dude's face on stage a month or so ago

and, in fact, she was lol

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

VROOM VROOM posted:

becoming increasingly convinced that Resurrections is not actually a good movie, but in fact a great movie that separates the wheat from the chaff

nice

Smythe posted:

One of the girls was hot.

the sense8 crew girl with the tattoos whose name I can't remember outside of bugs and sequoia yeah, but in a movie with carrie anne moss and priyanka chopra I strongly contest the use of the word "one"

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Dec 24, 2021

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Seedge posted:

Yeah, Cypher has a higher body count than any agent in the trilogy, I think.

Bane/Smith popped an EMP off screen and got a bunch of hovercraft crews killed iirc

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Sedgr posted:

And what is going on here? This is supposed to be the "real world" isnt it? This is during the Analysts exposition dump about resurrecting them. But they are producing fusion by touching in the "real" world?

wireless charging stations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

ImpAtom posted:

I think I like 4 more than 1 in retrospect, even if 1 is unarguably the more influential and better put together movie.

2 and 3 are eh.

Mentally, I can't categorize Resurrections in the same group of movies as the original trilogy - it's an odd duck.

Regardless, I was grinning like an idiot 15 minutes in when I realized that it's the closest movie to turn around and bite the hand that's feeding it since I saw Tropic Thunder