Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

ba da ba ba baaaaaaa
i want to die!

so you like, hum the mcdolands theme but then you replace
i'm lovin it
with a similar amount of syllables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ba da ba ba baaaaa
a big mac please

Macnult

megathread discussing the legality of throwing pork products at police officers and addressing the differences between state-specific and federal offenses for each product

Macnult

a wet dreams thread where posters think you’r e going to be talking about sex before they click on the thread but actually it’s just dreams that involve a wet environment such as a water slide or an ocean and the entire purpose of the thread is to increase forum traffic without actually talking about sex

Macnult

jokes that are okay but you want someone else to post the thread for you and you might contribute yourself or at the very least throw in an empty quote or two

Macnult

haha just had a pretty good idea for a thread it’s about pooping while at the office lol can you imagine

nut

a thread called offshore accounts and everybody posts like they are in the ocean/sea like they say blub blub or thank god i have my water wings or maybe hey look a fish

Macnult

flirting but with esoteric video game terms

Macnult

flirting but with a computer
romancing a computer

gon fcuk the computer

Macnult

italian/french impressions thread that’s locked just before page two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

sorry friends this is cute but parody threads are against the rules bc of past experiences where like 36/40 of the threads on the first page were variants on the same thread title, also all of these posts would be at home in the "jokes that are good..." thread

e: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817675&pagenumber=97#post497683438

alnilam fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Aug 21, 2019

ty manifisto