Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Reports are coming in that dead rich old white men unites cultures, ethnicities, class solidarity, countries, and love

The Kochs were in Epsteins black book too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rest in pissssss

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It would be cool if antifa got him but he probably just died in his sleep

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the man had a family, you might disagree with his politics but at least have the decency to not speak ill of a man who literally just died. it shows really low class and does nothing to help your cause

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hallelujah

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

THS posted:

the man had a family, you might disagree with his politics but at least have the decency to not speak ill of a man who literally just died. it shows really low class and does nothing to help your cause

I'm gay

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

THS posted:

it's true, he does have a family. I hope they all die as soon as possible too.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

THS posted:

do they distance themselves from his views? have they pledged the proportion of their inheritance that derives from fossil fuels to environmental projects?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

THS posted:

source your quotes

Gonna make a david kock vodoo doll effigy. Bury it in my backyard and piss on it to celebrate.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

that owns lol

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIKjC5y--Z4

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I am inspired.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

THS posted:

haha they're all sad

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
piece of poo poo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Does this mean Wyatt Koch is now the richest failson on the planet

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Reprisal posted:

do they distance themselves from his views? have they pledged the proportion of their inheritance that derives from fossil fuels to environmental projects?

no i just meant that we should hold off on celebrating until every koch is dead or in a gulag

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oh no, Nova is doomed

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

we cannot celebrate until every last Koch has been sucked off this mortal coil

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/AnarchoMichelle/status/1164903018904473602

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

tylersayten posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Reports are coming in that dead rich old white men unites cultures, ethnicities, class solidarity, countries, and love

The Kochs were in Epsteins black book too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00w1HGqyxTM

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

THS posted:

i too mourned hitler when he died. He had a family!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

THS posted:

It does give me pause, the fact that he had a family.

They're not dead too which means his evil inherited money will continue to gently caress our country.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

like the kochs there's two death threads hell yea

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Crack Ping Koch prostate, hell's his fate.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
If the other brother dies, who takes over the company?

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

chairface posted:

it's true, he does have a family. I hope they all die as soon as possible too.

I think one of the Koch bros. actually did decide that his family's political views were insane, so he can stay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
It rules that he's dead, but we already have one thread for celebrating this so I'm closing this one.