Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

How do I become monothiest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

I'm playing my first game and in the industrial era 2 ai rivals have 8000 fame compared to my 4000. I've never missed a star, what gives?

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

ilitarist posted:

Do you mean you've never missed a single star per era? Huh.

The game doesn't tell you that, but it's often a good idea to postpone era change until you have secured more stars than the game asks of you. It is very possible to rush till the last era and discover you don't have any good sources of fame anymore.

How is that possible? the game makes me choose a new civ when I get enough stars.

edit-So i have to see the empire button glow at me for most of the game?

Baron Porkface fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jul 5, 2022

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

In standard sped what year does 300 turns correspond to?

Baron Porkface fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jul 10, 2022

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

It was the combat system that turned me off this game, particularly battles that involved cliffs that turned into slaughters because of some unpredictable quirk of the system. At least you know what you're getting with civ6.