Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

These are better pictures of the Globe in Stockholm.

Its kinda big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I think numbers are the most boring thing. Strategy games live and die by meaningful decisions, numbers are for math nerds.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

It's not even got started on the Domination victory. So far America only has 1 capital :colbert:

Isn't it three? Texas and Puerto Rico? Wait do the first nations count,

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Charlz Guybon posted:

Saudi Arabia would be a more interesting choice than Sweden

Explain why.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Little Abigail posted:

(Let’s just pretend I was ragging on the graph there as well!)

(The graph is a decade+ old, I don't think he can hear you)

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Specifically it takes one turn for launched nuclear weapons to arrive and explode, and everyone can see it - so everyone gets time to launch their own weapons in retaliation before they get hit. It's such a clean and uncomplicated solution for nukes in mainstream 4x games that it's almost weird to see it here. Especially next to everything else in this game looking so number-go-up +1 and biggest-number-is-the-game boring Amplitude job. Why don't they make their game like I want dammnit! More consequential decisions less numbers!

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Chamale posted:

I really love zooming in on the map and watching my citizens go about their lives. The tiny mule carts and trains in Humankind are great. It's making me less of a warmonger because I don't want my little guys to get hurt. Does Anno have a lot of that as well?

That's about 30% of the game in Anno. And the little ones' asking you for help with this or that

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

What you too good to have a calculator out to sum up your stability totals :colbert:

lol nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

camoseven posted:

What we really need is more Panzer General 2