Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
No game is worth crunch timing your employees so as long as they aint doing that i can happily wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've googled, can't seem to find an answer: can I name my avatar? Because I can't seem to and even under new games it says " 's game" so I assume I should be able to?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

H13 posted:

Sooooo...

Good game\Bad game?
Fun flawed game

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It would probably help if empires were referred to as "so-and-so's empire" instead of whatever civilization they are at moment

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just the fame as far as I can tell. And seeing how fames the name of the game it seems to be worth it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Does anyone use the g2g personas uploaded by others? If so, is there any that yall like with
  • A real, non internet account looking name
  • Not the stock appearances
  • With the stats actually filled out but not
    • Megalopolis
    • Vauban
    • Any of the Industry boosting ones

Really wish they would just let you make rival personas with the poo poo you unlocked

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks, I went ahead and added them to my roster

'Darubatsu' I guess is the only one I've found just skimming through it that I keep using. Kind of each of my game's bond villian

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ainsley McTree posted:

We keep going down this path and we're going to end up with a sequel to spore
Will it be good this time?

that drat game was the one to teach me never follow the development hype

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Egyptians or Zhou are who I pick when I can't get Harappans. But Olmec for the hell of it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Everytime I get where a Mars launch is possible, I tend to be blowing through the science trees. So far all my victory triggers been from researching everything

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tactical choice between placing the center where it would be most productive to placing it where it can easily be defended/connected to cities walls maybe?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
they aint ever getting their spy back in 6 because they have a spy cap that it counts against

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i like the spys in stellaris but admit they ain't great

aint no point in doing the starbase sabotage ever

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think it was the nemesis expansion that added it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anno posted:

I like spies in Stellaris as well but never really use any of the missions. I just like having to build up intel on someone to know much about them if I don’t have other diplomatic agreements that give me intel.
I use the poo poo out of steal tech

I try to also break as many alliances as I can but that missions results ain't to strong

Sabotage Starbases just destroying a single module and it can't hit shipyards is less than worthless

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Sep 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
love 6s expect when Australia is on the field and I hear waltzing Matilda forever