Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
its simple really the capital P fits right over top of the d much like a 6 and a 9. you can mix it up and say like a 6d b9 and stuff like that and as long as the symbols fit into each other like a penis and a mouth and a vagina and a mouth would it works

example: K< works because they like are doing sex stuff when you squint and look at it

also what i really like to do is imagine two letters or numbers that DONt fit and pretend them smashing into each other sexually
like a V and a Z trying to do it :lol:

edit: wait 6d dosnt work

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Aug 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email

WELL ACTUALLY there are all kinds of alternatives to conventional penetrative sex and if a V and a Z really like each other they will make it work. not to be a buzzkill or anything

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
those lettersare the least sex congruent and thats why they are at the back of the alphabet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the alphabet and counting is actuly a secret ranking of symbols by sex congruenccy

----------------

lost my old email

the ultimate sex congruency is sex with the self

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

but you already know all about that ohohohohohohoho

Finger Prince

I think you can only use Pd if you're into water sports.

Manifisto

>*

Android Blues

WetNightmare posted:

those lettersare the least sex congruent and thats why they are at the back of the alphabet

WetNightmare posted:

the alphabet and counting is actuly a secret ranking of symbols by sex congruenccy

Manifisto

𝄞𝄢

google THIS

(walking by the police department) Nice.

google THIS

W
W

Heather Papps

hello friend

these jokes go over my headg

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Macnult

local police department replaces handcuffs with shibari

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Heather Papps posted:

these jokes go over my headg

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
can we pls not joke this is serious discussion as denounced by tthe tag pls respect

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you can put other numbers in each other besides 6 and 9 and thatsit. really.

i mean thats how i feel about it but im open to insightful (NOT inciteful) suggestions from traditionalists.

----------------

Macnult

date: honestly i’m so bad with numbers

me: 😏

google THIS

WetNightmare posted:

can we pls not joke this is serious discussion as denounced by tthe tag pls respect

Oh man is my face red, I the thread tag was a letter orgy and the fact that it spelled out a word was purely coincidental.

nut

⊙⊙

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Op how do you feel about punctuation specifically :s? They’ve always just sounded dirty to me

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

Oh man is my face red, I the thread tag was a letter orgy and the fact that it spelled out a word was purely coincidental.

as long as this is not a joke then ok

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Op how do you feel about punctuation specifically :s? They’ve always just sounded dirty to me

i mean i like to do it sometimes, imagine punctuation loving...i dont feel bad about it or anything

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
its also really interesting to say the words pee pee and poo poo out loud. not in a joking way or anything. just thinking about them.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My wife and I 6d all the time please do not kinkshame

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sir that is not possible

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
actuaally, nevermind maybe it is *in head: this man is a total psycho, a liar a cheat nd a fraud,watch out for him&

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

nut

WetNightmare posted:

its also really interesting to say the words pee pee and poo poo out loud. not in a joking way or anything. just thinking about them.

i actually like calling it pee dee instead

cda

by Hand Knit

WetNightmare posted:

saying poo poo like a doctor would, when discussing a patients poo poo

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

WetNightmare posted:

WetNightmare posted:

google THIS posted:

Macnult posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

Escape From Noise

It's DP

Goons Are Gifts

GDP

nut

the g stands for girth

Finger Prince

8===D (())

Heather Papps

hello friend

here i added an "i" so that there is the vaginal canal and clitoris represented as well as the labia majora/minor/vulva

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

here i added an "i" so that there is the vaginal canal and clitoris represented as well as the labia majora/minor/vulva

An excellent choice.

=3(O)E=
/ / ¶ \ \

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

=3(O)E=
/ / ¶ \ \

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

That reminds me, what are yozr favorite Aztec gods??

Finger Prince posted:

=3(O)E=
/ / ¶ \ \