Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

hello welcome and race to the joke #2

in this thread you write a joke about werner herzog and hope to get empty-quoted. the first person to receive 3 empty quotes from others wins this race to the joke

i will provide color commentary like an announcer at a horse race during this race to the joke, merely describing mechanically what is going on without giving preference or winking nod to any particular joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I believe it was Werner Herzog who once said: "The people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones, but the people in Abu Dhabi do"

bird.

Finger Prince posted:

I believe it was Werner Herzog who once said: "The people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones, but the people in Abu Dhabi do"

The gun fires the blank and we see Finger Prince rocketing out of the turnstile with his signature opening, blazing a trail on this quarter-mile loop.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

hai guys what's going on in this thread

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

What's a werner herzog with you

Diqnol

Herzog would be a great GBS moderator because at least he really would eat his own hat

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
that scene from grizzly man where Herzog is listening to the bear attack audio, but it's the something awful documentary that and the "Shmorky Tape"

"I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it." he says passing the tape to Lowtax

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

vanisher posted:

FreshCutFries

Jedrick posted:

that scene from grizzly man where Herzog is listening to the bear attack audio, but it's the something awful documentary that and the "Shmorky Tape"

"I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it." he says passing the tape to Lowtax

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'd like to Wernog HER zog, if you know what I mean! (because I certainly don't...)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The thread title said Wernog Herzog, is that some kind of holiday grog made with eggs, or are you just happy to see me :shrug:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Knock Knock?
Who's there?
Werner Herzog
Werner Herzog who?
I didn't really know who he was either before this thread

nut

wiener herzog

nut

:shrug:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:five:

cda

by Hand Knit
Grizzly man walks into a bear

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
werner herzog narrating my online dating profile, grimly telling the viewers that this man has no chance of attracting a mate

google THIS

werner i herzog a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month

google THIS fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Aug 27, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

nut

google THIS posted:

alnilam

ty manifisto

bird.

cda posted:

Stoner Sloth

cda posted:

many good ones here but these are my favourites so far

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

bird.

Rules note: only single empty-quotes count

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

lost my old email

cda posted:

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

who is gonna to be the decider this is tense as anything

?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
"Hey Werner- where you want to go for lunch, man?"

"Stars spin and reel in confusion. Time passes in blindness. Rivers flow without knowing their course. Only death is cruelly sure."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

pixaal posted:

hai guys what's going on in this thread

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

Escape From Noise

Join me in the fight to help save rural America from 30-50 Werner Herzogs!

bird.

Bonaventure posted:

"Stars spin and reel in confusion. Time passes in blindness. Rivers flow without knowing their course. Only death is cruelly sure."

bird.

Bon adventures post was so good the rules have changed, it is now n empty-quotes

FreshCutFries

Bonaventure posted:

Escape From Noise

That video of Werner Herzog getting shot still makes me laugh. Just the fact that he's so entirely nonplussed.

Escape From Noise

Bonaventure posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jedrick posted:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
werner hersogs car breaks down in the countryside and he walks to a lone farmhouse. the farmer greets him and says he can stay but on the condition that mr. herzog not sleep with his attractive daughter