Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Hey goons,

I'm making a new keeper league that is a lot like T-Bone's HHL but a bit more dynastyish due to more keepers and no limits on how long you can keep your keepers. It's full roster (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3B, 3IR+, 1NA). Free Yahoo league.

Starting at 4 keepers increasing to 10 (2 extra per year).

Live Auction draft on September 25, keeper value increases 25% each year. Head to head categories Goals (G), Assists (A), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO).

Lemme know if you're interested. Include your email as I don't have PMs, or email me at esseey at gmail dot com

toe knee hand fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Might be interested, though I may be busy on the 25th being the problem - is there flexibility at this point? What timezone are we talking here and rough estimate of a time?

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Aug 28, 2019

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Cool! There's definitely some flexibility for the draft time since it's so far in advance. I just had to pick something. I have it scheduled right now for 5:30 pacific/8:30 eastern.

toe knee hand fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 29, 2019

DGladding
Apr 2, 2019

I have high apple pie in the sky hopes.
I'll join if you join mine.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897294

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

You got it!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Reason I ask is my birthday is the 25th and I will definitely not be home that evening

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Diet Crack posted:

Reason I ask is my birthday is the 25th and I will definitely not be home that evening

Gotcha. How about the 24th? I'm hesitant to make it later because I'm moving at the end of September.

DGladding
Apr 2, 2019

I have high apple pie in the sky hopes.

Sweet! Just sent the invite. You can send mine in a reply if that works.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

toe knee hand posted:

Gotcha. How about the 24th? I'm hesitant to make it later because I'm moving at the end of September.

Yeah 24th could work - how are the numbers?

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Is this league still happening? When's the draft? Also - how many teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
League is full! I'll post again next year if people quit.