Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Friday has once again shown itself, and the people around you may begin showing gratitude to others for the presence of this day in their lives. Take the opportunity to remind them that Friday is just three days short of being a Monday, and that three days is not a long enough time to properly feel safe from their return to the confines of this cubical prison.

Feel free to discuss your favorite spells from fantasy settings. I'm a pretty big fan of the Vermintide spell in Warhammer Age of Sigmar. It brings lots of fuzzy little friends to the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i like fireball.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit
There is nobody to thank for Friday's. There is nobody tending the light at the end of the tunnel. There is but one serious philosophical problem, and that is the problem of the weekend.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay actually you know what someone, somewhere invented friday so i will thank them ok

nut

tgiforgot

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks guys i forgot. ouch, really guys? ouch! TIM!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

here in this house we thank GOD OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST for each and every friday and then each monday we have a crisis of faith and question what kind of merciful god would allow such a day to exist and also we check the nearby cafeteria's weekly menu to see if they're doing roast at some point in the week and if there's roast then we throw a little praise god's way because gently caress yeah roast

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Finger Prince

Thank Frigg it's Friday

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's Fri-day,
An "I don't have to try" day,
I wish I could fly day,
It really should be my day-
But it's just another thankless Friday...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

if friday did not exist, it would be necessary to invent an occasion to consume endless appetizers and cheap long island ice teas

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mondays always make me drool
Tuesday's next and Wednesday's cool
Thursday shows up what a tool,
But Fridays I give no fucks...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
TJHIF (thank Joe Hill its Friday)

Macnult

you’re welcome it’s friday

no. you’re welcome it’s friday

I Was The Fury

Heather Papps posted:

i like fireball.

It's definitely a classic that stays incredibly strong in every edition of DnD I've seen it in, but it just feels like too much of a straightforward evocation spell with no flair to be on my list of favorites

Still doesn't stop me from taking it on every caster that hits level 5

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Pomp posted:

TJHIF (thank Joe Hill its Friday)
Eatin my pie in the sky on this labor day friday

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

i like fireball.

I like Contingency, the logic spell that triggers another spell when a certain circumstance happens.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my favourite is the one where if the ceiling is high enough i call down lightning but i haven't played that char in many years so

Escape From Noise

I had work (it's Saturday here)

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I don't thank anyone for the existence of the Friday, but I thank myself for surviving to another Friday. Well played dude. I'd high five you but it would look like some kind of yoga pose so I won't.

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank GOD ABOVE AND THE MIGHTY EYE it's saturday my yobbos

nut

Cheerio, my fellow travelers. I am rejoicing because the day of Fri has passed.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

thank GOD ABOVE AND THE MIGHTY EYE it's saturday my yobbos

What is this gibberish? Heather, have you been smoking the devils lettuce again?

I Was The Fury

Heather Papps posted:

What is this gibberish? Heather, have you been smoking the devils lettuce again?

I just finished testing some of the products of a recent local harvest of such a sinful plant. I need to make sure that it is not so heinous it will destroy the lives of our local youths. My results are inconclusive, and I must test further.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Please report back when possible. I have discovered at least 3 (three) plants in my back yard, and I am afraid they are strong because I read the day of the Triffids as a young man and it frightened me.
I will perhaps try using fire to destroy them.

jeffery

Heather Papps posted:

i like fireball.

four loko is the new (re:old) hotness

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

jeffery

Jolo posted:

here in this house we thank GOD OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST for each and every friday and then each monday we have a crisis of faith and question what kind of merciful god would allow such a day to exist and also we check the nearby cafeteria's weekly menu to see if they're doing roast at some point in the week and if there's roast then we throw a little praise god's way because gently caress yeah roast

i'm gonna create a macroworld where everyone does nothing but kill white christians

----------------

jeffery

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Eatin my pie in the sky on this labor day friday

*whistful* *eats a pie in the sky everyday*

----------------

jeffery

Heather Papps posted:

gimme more

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

jeffery posted:

gimme more

Every Friday morning I wake up with a smile on my face. I jump right out of bed and run to the shower, where I play my favorite songs and dance whilst cleansing my frame and hair. I run down the stairs and go get a nice coffee and say to myself, "you know what, THANK FUCKIN JEFFY IT'S FRIDAY!"

Escape From Noise

I shake my fist at the heavens and scream profanities every time I awake to a new day.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I shake my fist at the heavens and scream profanities every time I awake to a new day.

THANK YOU GOD EYE AND JEFFY FOR GRANTING ME A NEW DAY!!!!!!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

THANK YOU GOD EYE AND JEFFY FOR GRANTING ME A NEW DAY!!!!!!

When will I find sleep?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sleep is a lie, friend. The God Eye grants clarity through the sacrifice of R.E.M. sleep.