Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

And they could have went really, really hip and cool with GEAR5. What a shame...

How Do I Play With Goons?

SA Gamers will host it. You'll find the channel in Games called Gears-5. View the readme when you join so you can mute and hide channels that don't matter. We'll keep this easy and see what kind of traction the game gets: https://discord.gg/kV2HaFf

What is Gears 5

It's the game that directly follows the events of Gears of War 4. The world is crumbling. The Swarm corrupted the Coalition's robot army and is descending upon the human cities. With danger closing in, Kait Diaz broke away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovered the true danger to Sera herself. How spooky.

This game launches on September 9th, 2019.

Why in the world should I play this game that has outstayed its welcome?

Well, that's a great question. I like cheap games and the best thing about this is it's on XBOX GAME PASS for Console/PC. This game is going to cost you $2 to play. $2. That way, if you don't like it, or it sucks, you are only out $2. Do NOT spend $60 on this. Spend $2. Oh, it also has crossplay.

How Xbox Games Pass Works (Xbox AND PC)

*I'm taking this directly from https://www.xbox.com

Gears 5 with Xbox Game Pass: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?&OCID=AID2000131_SEM_0DQNk48w#join

Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, youll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during the early access period starting on September 6, 2019.
Pre-installing the game

You can also pre-install Gears 5 with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription to make sure that you have the game ready to play the minute it launches. To do this:

Xbox Game Pass (console games and PC games)

From your Xbox One consoles home screen, or from the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device, select the Game Pass hub and search for Gears 5.
Select the option to install. This will add a placeholder to your game library, which will be updated shortly before the game launches.
If you have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription when the game launches, youll be able to launch and play the game.

Note Youll need to be running Windows version 1903 or later to pre-order Gears 5 on your Windows 10 device. Go to Settings > System > About to make sure the version shows as 1903 or later.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Shortly before early access begins on September 6, 2019, Gears 5 Ultimate Edition will be available in the Game Pass hub.
Select the option to install. This will add a placeholder to your game library, which will be updated shortly before the game launches.
If you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription when the game launches, youll be able to launch and play the games Ultimate Edition.

Now, tell me about this game

Supposedly it's going to be the biggest Gears game yet, but what it very funny and humorous and silly as a bear is that it is launching with less maps than ever (7)! So, while the devs may be liars, sometimes, you gotta just roll with a good lie. That's how politicians get elected, people climb the corporate ladder and much, much more! Anyways, here's what they say:

Game Modes:

0) Campaign: It's supposedly 20 hours long. This is the first time it's said to have open world content as well. So that's different.

1) Arcade: Your standard TDM stuff.

2) Escalation: In Gears 5 a team must score 250 points to win a round. Each player is given five lives initially, with an additional live added each round, and resets to five again at half time. If a team loses all of their lives, they lose that round. After a round is complete, both teams are able to add a weapon to the map, upgrade weapons, activate a new loadout option, or disable an enemy weapon for three rounds by using picks. Respawn times are set at sixteen seconds on the first round and is decreased by a second every round until half time.

3) Escape: This is a new mode. 4 maps at launch. The mode is designed for three players. Their goal is to fight their way out of the hive, leaving a trail of poison venom in their wake. Each character has different equippable skills that can be unlocked over time. Furthermore, they each start out with a special skill that recharges over time. The difficulty settings of the mode can be extensively modified. Players can change the number of enemies, their variations, and their health. Bullets received from ammo boxes can also be modified.

4) Guardian: To win the round, you must eliminate the opposing team as in Warzone and Execution, but in order to do so, teams must first eliminate the opposing leader. When chosen to be the leader, the character skin of that leader will replace your current skin. Teams get infinite respawns while their leader is alive. After eliminating the leader, all other enemies must be killed. Should a player be dead and awaiting respawn at the time their leader is killed, they get one last respawn. Any person who dies after their leader will not have the aforementioned privilege; only if their death on the notifier appears above the death of their team's leader do they respawn.

5) Horde: Personally, this is my favorite. This is the fun stuff to me. It features arcade style combat with waves of enemies. Up to five players can join together to fight against 50 waves of the Locust Horde. The difficulty increases as the players advance through the waves. Horde can be played on any multiplayer map, although players cannot play alongside bots.

6) King of the Hill: A very sexist mode that I'm sure you all already know about. This game does not include Queen of the Hill. Rude.

There's a ton of characters to unlock, enemies to fight against (more than ever before) and weapons to use (again, more than any of the previous games).

I'm new to the series and I have no idea if I'll like this

$2 on Xbox Games Pass. Go here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?&OCID=AID2000131_SEM_0DQNk48w#join
Posting again:

I'm a goon at this point where there's always a new game dropping and fun to be had. The best part of any of these games is playing at launch and at least having a group to play with. So, that's what we're doing here. If you want to play, discord it up with us, join the fun for $2 (TOPS, do NOT buy!!!) and let's make some memories over a video game that will hopefully be good. It's a busy Fall and Winter for games so we'll see how long this sticks. For now, let's get in for launch. :)

Final stuff about the game

I'm just lifting this from Steam. It was convenient. My hands hurt.

ABOUT THIS GAME
From one of gamings most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet.

Pre-Purchase Gears 5 Standard or Ultimate Edition before September 10 or play Gears 5 before September 16 to receive the following content**:
Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack - The Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack includes Sarah Connor and the T-800 Endoskeleton for use in Gears 5 multiplayer.
7 Day Boost - Accelerate your in-game rewards with 7 days of Boost. Players who are boosted earn rewards faster.
Vector Lancer Skin - Bonus Lancer weapon skin for use in Gears 5 multiplayer.

Campaign: The world is crumbling. The Swarm has corrupted the Coalitions robot army and is descending upon human cities. With danger closing in, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera herself.

Escape: Outrun the bomb, outsmart the Swarm, and escape the Hive! Escape is a new, aggressive, high-stakes co-op mode featuring a three-player suicide squad that must work together to take out enemy hives from within.

Versus: May the best team win! Rack up points and trade up for superior weapons in Arcade, a frenetic playlist built for jump-in, over-the-top fun. With ten other game types plus new and classic maps, Versus rewards every competitive style, from casual to pro.

Horde: Can you and four friends endure waves of ever-stronger enemies and bosses? Survive using new hero abilities, building defenses, collecting power, leveling up your skills and working as a team.

Map Builder: Create custom Escape hive maps and experiences to share with and challenge your friends.

Features:
Three-player Campaign Co-op: Battle alongside your friends in three-player online or split-screen co-op.
Tours of Duty: Rank up from new recruit to four-star general in Gears Tours of Duty. Take on new and exciting challenges, earn awesome rewards, and show off your loot.
Boot Camp: New to Gears or just a little rusty? Bootcamp is a fun way to learn the ropes, from the basics to advanced combat techniques.
Play as Jack: Play as Jack, your personal flying support bot that can protect allies and damage enemies - perfect for players new to Gears.
Visual Showcase: Play every mode in 4K and HDR at a smooth 60 frames per second on compatible machines

Xbox Profile Required. Sign in with your existing profile or create one for free.

Terminator Dark Fate and its associated logos are trademarks and intellectual property of Skydance Media and are used under license to Microsoft Corporation.

**Offer available with (1) pre-purchases of Gears 5 digital game made before September 10, 2019. or (2) Playing Gears 5 while signed into your Xbox Profile before September 16, 2019 Limit 1 per account.

Screenshots

Horde Mode. Lots of difficulties and probably the only character I've seen without a beard in this game. Oh, and some modifiers.

Let's go fly a kite yayyyyy.

Characters have special abilities now. That's new.

Media:

Horde: https://youtu.be/Djt3EV9oOa0
Maps: https://youtu.be/nXG-HfWdy0A
Versus: https://youtu.be/0wNqXGy2y64
Escape: https://youtu.be/ErqsgG0HRR8

ICR fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Sep 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

In case you browse the OP, just know this game costs $2 to play for 2 months. Check the image at the top. That's what really caught my attention to the point of, "Hey, let's get some goons together for this."

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

20 hours campaign sounds really meaty. Even the last game was one of the longest and was still more like a 10-12 hour game.

I'll still give this a whirl. I'd be down for any horde mode or something like that.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MS found the one way to get me to play Gears 5 and it's to let me play it for $1. I played 4's campaign with a friend after buying it expecting to get way more into the horde mode but fel off pretty quickly. I'm getting weirdly excited about playing a new Gears game :woop:

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

I have never played a Gears of War game.

I will, however, probably play this one. Because game pass. I'm pretty sure Microsoft is kind of banking on Gears5 being a big sub seller for the game pass, and, well, I'm sure they've got a pretty good hook there.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/video/yJs727buwlw

I am very hopeful after watching this first hour. poo poo looks good and has that Gears flavor again.

Netrunner
Aug 31, 2019

Looks like Ill be checking this out at launch since I already have game pass. I only played the MP in Gears 4 so Im interested in checking out the campaign this time around.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is the campaign worth playing Gears 4 for? I see it is on the PC game pass.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I look forward to seeing which Gears 4 dev one the battle for supremacy in 5 - the one who has heard of Gears or the one who hasn't

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Unlucky7 posted:

Is the campaign worth playing Gears 4 for? I see it is on the PC game pass.

I thought it was terrible with a really bad ending but a lot of non-goons seem to love it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Someone in the games chat thread mentioned Gears has a storyline/lore so bad and hosed up that everyone involved should be on a watchlist.

What was that about?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Its probably not what youre looking for but the Dead Space devs in 2012 called Gears the worst story writing in video games.

Its also insanely brod out.

And every character has a beard. When the game wanted to lean in harder with its grittiness, they gave everybody a beard. It owned.

Its amazingly fun and funny. And bad and good. I cant really explain it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

A Sometimes Food posted:

Someone in the games chat thread mentioned Gears has a storyline/lore so bad and hosed up that everyone involved should be on a watchlist.

What was that about?

It's not set on earth. The world ended basically. The locust are underground mutated monsters that breed by chaining down their 8ft tall roided out women and raping them for children. The COG ,the "good guys", are what remains of the planets defense military but normal people hate then because they took a giant Lazer from space and destroyed of the planet and an effort to win the war and killed millions of lives who bodies are littered in the streets and rubble as statues standing in place where they died. Also they have camps where they have some women live who's purpose to to just breed because the population is almost wiped out. That's what people are usually talking about. It's much better than the summary tho.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

RBX posted:

It's not set on earth. The world ended basically. The locust are underground mutated monsters that breed by chaining down their 8ft tall roided out women and raping them for children. The COG ,the "good guys", are what remains of the planets defense military but normal people hate then because they took a giant Lazer from space and destroyed of the planet and an effort to win the war and killed millions of lives who bodies are littered in the streets and rubble as statues standing in place where they died. Also they have camps where they have some women live who's purpose to to just breed because the population is almost wiped out. That's what people are usually talking about. It's much better than the summary tho.

:wtc:

Guessing this doesn't come up much in game, cause wow lol.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.pcgamer.com/gears-5-has-a-level-thats-50-times-bigger-than-any-previous-gears-map/

quote:

Gears 5 has a level that's 50 times bigger than any previous Gears map
By Ian Boudreau 5 hours ago

This and more details from the Gears 5 PAX panel.

Gears 5 will feature the biggest single player campaign in the series' long history, including one map The Coalition says is fifty times larger than any previous Gears of War level. That's according to Coalition studio head Rod Fergusson, who provided a ton of new Gears 5 details during a PAX panel in Seattle Saturday.

Fergusson discussed a bevy of new features coming to Gears 5, including Jack, a companion bot who floats around and provides various benefits that you'll unlock over the course of the campaign. Jack can cloak players, and Fergusson says that plays into one of the design goals The Coalition has for Gears 5: allowing players to initiate combat when they want, rather than the traditional Gears campaign experience of stumbling headlong into firefight after firefight.

The ability to control the pace of the game, and choosing whether to fight or explore, is also embodied by the Skiff, which will be your transportation through Gears 5's campaign. From the Skiff you'll be able to take on side missions, choose weapon loadouts, find new points of interest and collectibles, and install upgrades for Jack.

The basic idea, according to Fergusson, is to give players more choice about what they're doing at any given time during the campaign.

During the conversation with Microsoft's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, Fergusson provided plenty more details on Gears 5, which comes out September 10 (although you can play four days early if you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription). You can watch the whole panel on TwitchMajor Nelson Radio Live begins at the 3:30:25 mark.

Ill try to find better news than this but I expect we will be getting quite a bit until launch on Thursday.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

I bought a bigger 1 TB ssd just so I could even think about downloading Gears 4 (somewhere around 150 GB), something tells me I should've gone bigger.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

A Sometimes Food posted:

:wtc:

Guessing this doesn't come up much in game, cause wow lol.

It's in the background when you visit the camps the stranded aka "the normal people" live. Mostly from the books, which were good until TC took over and Karen Traviss stopped writing the entire story.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Well, my excitement just increased.

Time to Batista bomb General RAAM

https://www.pcgamer.com/dave-bautista-will-be-a-playable-character-in-gears-5/

ICR fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Sep 3, 2019

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrp6dc43rNI

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

First reviews are dropping and theyre all overwhelmingly positive.

Most are coming from a place of surprise with this was supposed to be the same old thing and blah blah blah but so far, so good.

Thats a good sign. Keep the hope alive.

I mean, Im in it for the Horde Mode.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Did they ever un-gently caress Geforce drivers for Gears 4? I seem to recall it being basically unplayable on PC when I tried playing it like, three months ago.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Golashes, I cant find anything showing a fix. :(

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/q_Qi14S4Djw

Also, we have a crew that wants to do some Horde Mode on launch. Jump in discord and play with us. We are going to have fun.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Golashes posted:

Did they ever un-gently caress Geforce drivers for Gears 4? I seem to recall it being basically unplayable on PC when I tried playing it like, three months ago.

I think they have due to a combo off new drivers and a Windows 10 update. Too little too late now tho.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/q_Qi14S4Djw

Also, we have a crew that wants to do some Horde Mode on launch. Jump in discord and play with us. We are going to have fun.

I'm down.

Also did anyone else think they were about to show off riding the giant killer worm monster when the trailer said "RIDE" just after showing it?

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

explosivo posted:

MS found the one way to get me to play Gears 5 and it's to let me play it for $1..... I'm getting weirdly excited about playing a new Gears game :woop:

Same and same.

I tried Gears 4 for 1 last year, but it played like poo poo*, as did Forza (even worse tbh), but both are dreamy this time so I'm definitely keen to play 5 now.
It explicitly said the 1 thing wasn't available if you'd had it previously, but it worked just fine which is pretty sweet

I've had to take an old 1TB drive from an unused DVR to move stuff around on my PC to fit all these fat bastard games. Feel sorry for anyone who has a internet capped service

(*on exactly the same PC. Old i7, RX470)

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Two dollars to get the ultimate pass and play for 2 months? What a deal. When does the game come out to play for Ultimate pass havers? Four days early?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oriental Hugs posted:

Two dollars to get the ultimate pass and play for 2 months? What a deal. When does the game come out to play for Ultimate pass havers? Four days early?

Tomorrow at 9PM local time!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This isn't 100% confirmed but has worked on other games. Switch your consoles location to New Zealand to be able to play at 9am instead of pm

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

26 hours remain. Then its Gears Gears Gears Gears Gears time for me yay! Heres the latest info:

quote:

OPERATIONS EXPLAINED

https://youtu.be/LNUhrnbIiro

With the launch of Gears 5 fast approaching, we are excited to introduce Operations!

Dropping every three months, Operations will evolve your Gears 5 Multiplayer Experience with FREE new modes, maps, Characters, major features, customization items and more.

WHATS IN AN OPERATION?

Operations are huge quarterly updates contain a ton of new content including:

TOUR OF DUTY REFRESH

Complete Challenges and Earn Medals to progress a fresh Tour of Duty with brand new earnable rewards

CHARACTERS

Collect new earnable characters including COG Team Heroes, each with their own unique abilities, skills and more. Learn more about Characters here.

NEW MODES

Our launch day collection of modes is only the beginning; expect even more modes post-launch beginning with Operation 2.

NEW MAPS

New arenas for Versus and Horde plus new tiles for Escape Map Builder.

MAJOR FEATURES

Operations will give us the opportunity to include major new features, such as support for Versus and Horde in Map Builder.

ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO

Prepare to master new Hives, battle for your weekly Ranked Division rewards, earn new Supply Drop content and dive into Special Events every single week.

In addition, well also be updating the game regularly to continually improve and refine the game based on your feedback!

TOUR OF DUTY

Every Operation brings a new Tour of Duty a season long progression system that is full of free earnable cosmetic content.

Complete daily objectives and seasonal medals to earn Stars that help you rank up in Tour of Duty. Every level you gain, or medal group you complete, will come with a new piece of exclusive customization like character skins, weapon skins, executions, blood sprays, banners, expressions, marks and more.

The more you play, the faster you rank up in the Tour of Duty and unlock new content. Select rewards are only available during each Operation so complete the objectives and get this exclusive content before the Operation ends!

LAUNCH OPERATION SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER

Our launch Tour of Duty contains over 40 customization items to collect! Heres just some of our favorite content from this first Tour of Duty:

Kait in a Winter Armor variant
Del in a Winter Armor variant
Fahz in a Desert Armor variant
Kait in a Desert Armor variant
Del in a Desert Armor variant
A chromatic red or blue Gnasher (depending on team) called Team Metal
The Breaker Mace is shown with the text Final Touch Execution
While theres so much fresh content to dive into with the release of Gears 5, our first Operation has even more to look forward to!

Come back every day for three new Tour of Duty objectives to earn stars that progress your Tour Rank and earn you customization rewards.

Every week, there is a feature Escape Hive to conquer, rewards for your division rank (including placement skins at key weeks) and new customization content added to Supply and the Store.

Every month, well release updates that continue to improve the game with features and fixes. In October, well be introducing our first ever Character roster update including brand new COG Heroes for Versus, Horde and Escape!

October will also see the return of Special Events, from old fan favorites to new breakout hits. And yes, you can bet weve got something up our sleeve for Halloween!

THE FUTURE OF GEARS 5

September marks the start of a long journey together over the years ahead on Gears 5.

With Operations, we are taking our post-launch support to the next level. With all of this free content, plus a regular cadence of exclusive killer cosmetic items in the Gears 5 Store, we think this will be the most dynamic and exciting post-launch Gears has ever had.

As always, its a journey we take together. Well be listening to your feedback and ideas to help guide the development of our Updates and Operations every step of the away. Launch is just the beginning!

See you out there in just a few days

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm playing right now. It is so smooth. Can't remember if it's better then the tech test. Feels better from what I remember.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I've never played gears. But I started playing fortnite last year, gf complained, started playing with me, then I moved to Apex and now we cant crossplay so given the cheap price of entry we may give this a try.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Today is the big day. Lets play together, have some fun, talk about the game and most importantly, see above: PLAY TOGETHER!

This is also really cool they did this.

https://www.pcgamer.com/gears-5-welcomes-all-players-with-almost-20-lgbt-pride-flags/

quote:

Gears 5 welcomes all players with 19 LGBT Pride flags
By Dave Meikleham an hour ago

The inclusive banners can be flown in a number of the new shooter's modes

Gears 5 is already the most progressive game in the series. Granted, thats a pretty low bar to vault over. The fact its campaign lets you play as former sidekick Kait rather than a balloon-armed, super roided man is already a step in a more inclusive direction.

The Coalition clearly wants to make all Gears players feel welcome, as its shown with the inclusion of a number of LGBT in-game flags. Something highlighted by Twitter user akki!

There are 19 different Pride flags you can fly in Gears 5s multiplayer modes. Among that number are banners for those who identify as gender fluid and polysexual.

For a game thats so long been associated with dudes shaped like fridge freezers, its refreshing to see The Coalition go that extra mile to make gamers from all walks of life feel included. It's also nice to see the flags are freely available, and not cynically hidden behind a paywall.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, I just gave away 14 Games Pass Ultimate trials. Congrats to those who won. See you all in game!

sleepness
Feb 9, 2006

I am unnaturally excited for this game. I cant remember the last time I played a game on the PC (I have pretty much converted to just playing switch in bed), but for some reason, this just sounds so perfect right now. Especially after gears 4 just could not keep my interest, this looks like such a refreshing game.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This is cool! I can't wait for the community to turn this into something terrible!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Really hoping we can finally have a good multiplayer Gears of War game again. There hasn't been one since at the latest, Gears of War 3, but depending on who you ask, Gears of War 2.

explosivo posted:

This is cool! I can't wait for the community to turn this into something terrible!

I read the comments on that article, because I hate myself.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Sep 5, 2019

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

We got some horde mode crews running tonight for launch just FYI. Pop in the discord in the OP and we will get it rolling. Could use a couple more backup slots just in case. Gonna roll at 9PM CT.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Game is live!!!!!!

Also if you have any issues at all installing on Steam (Im probably the only one who actually bought it but hey, just in case!), untick Install HD Textures. The game wont install if you have it ticked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

First thought opening the campaign is seeing that the third player has to play as goddamned Dave.

It's like making the weird kid pick Toad.

Did Gears 4 have health bars for enemies? Because it makes the game a lot better versus "shoot until it keels over".

E. Whoops I guess health bars were only for tutorial

Add me for games, XBL = Dreamships

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Sep 6, 2019