Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

BizarroAzrael posted:

Gordon Brown is reported to have said the EU will remove the current deadline this week to prevent us crashing out and to stop any accusations of being inflexible. Johnson could still take us out on No Deal, but he wouldn't be able (convincingly) to blame the EU.

Don't we have to ask for an extension?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

They're going to "forget" to provide tellers again, aren't they.

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

Why would Trump need a middleman?

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by
I think Boris has skipped out on the press conference. The Prime Minister of Luxembourg is politely making GBS threads on him live on BBC news but Boris doesn't seem to be there? I turned on part way through so I don't know what happened to him.

Edit: They just said Boris cancelled because of the noise. All these would be strong men are such cowards.

Edit 2: whoops, missed a bunch of posts on the last page, sorry.

Hallucinogenic Toreador fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Sep 16, 2019

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by
What's the difference supposed to be between "ideology based" and "values based"? Ideology comes from values. (The answer is that the word ideology polls badly)

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by
It'll turn out that the only religion with a significant number of private schools is Ultra-orthodox Judaism and the media will report it as Jeremy Hitler's declaration of war against British Jews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

Dead Goon posted:

What's a NEET gamer?

NEET stands for Not in Education, Employment or Training.