Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
I worry that this is just theatrics on the part of the rebels and i think the vote tommorow might be very close, the rebels have been spineless for the majority of the time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

jesus loving christ

you're a worse judge of the political climate than Laura K

Are you alright? Are you okay?

Hope so far has been a lie, why would this be any different?

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

buddy I don't know how much attention you've been paying recently but we just won a pretty significant victory against the government, like less than a loving hour ago

assuming all the rebels will fall back in line tomorrow for ~reasons~ is pretty good evidence of incurable brainworms on your part

My friend can't you see it isn't over yet? Until we know for certain, there is always a chance some of them will vote with the government.

You need to cut the hostility out, I've been very polite to you...

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

you're not actually providing any reason behind "oh but they might all change their minds", you just keep blindly repeating "well it's possible"

people have motivations and incentives to behave as they do, they're not just basing all their decisions on RNG, the rebels aren't all going to back the government tomorrow because they rolled a collective 1 on their Voting Die

I don't actually believe that the tories or brexiteers are human so it is possible that they may in fact be relying on a form of RNG

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

oh yeah I forgot you're the "lack of humanity in their eyes" guy

now I regret having wasted my time taking you even a tiny bit seriously

I'm not actually a guy anymore lol

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

My apologies, I didn't mean to mis-gender you.

Nah its cool just a heads up

Just sick of this brexit poo poo, sick of false hope.

Like it's affecting my health at this point

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Barry Foster posted:

Yeah wtf just happened

Has Stephen Kinnock just hosed us

Hope is a lie

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

kustomkarkommando posted:

It's a known fact that the queen and the mace are bounded together through ancient Norman french blood magic

The Queen is of German heritage.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
The absolute melts on twitter are calling for Scotland to be booted out of the UK...

Yes... Yes!

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Barry Foster posted:

do you mean gammons

Yes... Yes!

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Is there a chance the UK could break up if the scottish decision is ignored/overruled?

Choas reigns

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Sanitary Naptime posted:

No, you loving moron

It's a reasonable question though

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
I can see it everyday, the slow degeneration of of the minds of brexiteers; like a dementia of sorts it robs them of some intrinsic, essential part of them, you can see it in their face, the Gammons with no humanity in their eyes

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Yes but Rachel Riley said ignoring trolls is beneficial to your health

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

here's a graun thing about mushroom foraging. i skipped past the non-mushroom paragraphs but i think maybe the mushrooms killed him? something like that

anyway (yellow) chanterelle season is slowly and mournfully coming to a close, most of them i find have some damage from freezing. I've found serious quantities of them this year though, around 20 litres or so at least, and my freezer is full. Literally full, i need to eat a box of mushrooms every time I'm out picking, or they just won't fit it's crazy

boletes are coming strong now. I'm very particular with them since they've often got larvae, so I only pick the cutest little chubby ones, like these

well, would you walk past them? :3: sooo cute. also easy to clean and preserve when you pick the best shrooms: just scrape off the dirt, check for larva holes and cut off any damaged parts, then pop them whole in the freezer. they can also be frozen in slices, or dried

also Craterellus species are coming to life now, close relatives to the chanterelle. I made a big huge discovery just yesterday: my first somewhat significant find of C. Cornucopioides,

well camouflaged among withered oak leaves. I've been out to the oak woods a bunch of times before without finding a single horn so they were a very welcome surprise! one of the very best food shrooms by all accounts

pics aren't of my finds btw i'm not much of a photographer

Do people actually eat this poo poo or is it like for decorative or hobby reasons

Like what you mean by this

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

People eat mushrooms yes.

Commercially grown ones sure, but wild ones? Why take the risk

Could be death or magic mushroom

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

I don't think the SNP are going to set up bantustans for the English though.

These already exist in Wales, for example of an English man can walk into a welsh person's home and claim it for the queen

this is law Johnny

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
In the mind of the English Gammon there can be no, no surrender until every one of their goals have been completed.

Their brain apple is rotten... and now the worms are surfacing..!

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Rarity posted:

What a shocker, the goon stanning for the Lib Dems is pure FBPE. How did we not see this coming? :geno:

You seem ill... You seem to be sick.

Brexit is very big, very large.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Dead Goon posted:

gently caress off.

Mate, Brexit could lead to deaths in my family, you gently caress off with this danger-minimising attitude

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

so vote for the Lib Dems who might kill thousands through austerity but that's fine because they won't kill thousands through No Deal

completely consistent, see

How exactly do you intend to end austerity if we're dealing with the aftermath of a no deal brexit and all the poo poo that comes with it?

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Was warming my hands in a discarded bap outside nettos when I witnessed BoJo personally smother a plebeian to death I yelled at him but by the time I physically got to him he had already drained the person of their soul, reducing them to a brexiteer, uncomprehending of any external stimuli or independent thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Weed isn't a drug. It's a plant