Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

CannonFodder posted:

Wake up 14-7 over Rice 1st quarter

I'm app posting, can someone start a thread?

You want to start a thread for Wake-Rice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
14-14 now, it's been a fun game, but yeah no one is going to care enough that you need to rush to make a GDT before tomorrow

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ok, nm

Forgot last week had a big Thursday game to start the thread

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 7, 2019

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I'm torn between wanting there to be a good G5 team and wanting to laugh at Florida State more if Boise loses to Marshall tonight.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

siriuslysomething posted:

I'm torn between wanting there to be a good G5 team and wanting to laugh at Florida State more if Boise loses to Marshall tonight.

You still have Cincinnati or UCF again. Although Cincinnati is probs about to get murdered by OSU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
In case I miss my alarm after being out of the house until after 2 am tonight, go K-State :toot:

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I know it’s probably some kind of no-fun old man yells at cloud opinion to have, but gently caress me that Boise field is an eyesore

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Thermos H Christ posted:

I know it’s probably some kind of no-fun old man yells at cloud opinion to have, but gently caress me that Boise field is an eyesore

it's always been weird to me that they're allowed to play in all blue on it, if nothing else

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

mactheknife posted:

it's always been weird to me that they're allowed to play in all blue on it, if nothing else

I thought they had banned them from doing that, but they're in all blue tonight. Maybe it's conference games only?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

I thought they had banned them from doing that, but they're in all blue tonight. Maybe it's conference games only?

seems like every time I see them on tv they're in all blue but I also dont watch a ton of Boise games

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

MourningView posted:

It is insane they're still doing this, I have not seen a single person buy it or react to it the way they clearly want everyone to react.

I just figured he hurt his back?

So this is a bit?

Lame

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Regnevelc posted:

I just figured he hurt his back?

So this is a bit?

Lame

There’s something about a staph infection that is affecting his back in some way. It’s probably partially true but this is absolutely a redemption stunt for a disgraced rear end in a top hat.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

MourningView posted:

He was a pretty good coach and they literally do not care about anything else as long as it helps them toward their goal of building up athletics so they can be Evangelical BYU or whatever.

And yeah he's not even close to the most objectionable person associated with the school or athletic department. I'm honestly surprised they didn't just hire Briles.

Horrific thought, but what if they offered Art Briles and he turned it down?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Maxwells Demon posted:

Horrific thought, but what if they offered Art Briles and he turned it down?

He's coaching some tiny Texas high school because no one else would give him a job, I really doubt he was turning anyone down.

mactheknife posted:

y'all know the other team isn't seeing them from the TV camera angle right

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Wonder when somebody's going to make Last Chance U type show about IMG Academy? First Chance High

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
How the gently caress do you pronounce imahortbabhe

This guy is really following in Michael homaneuias footsteps in Illinois receivers with insane last names

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

How the gently caress do you pronounce imahortbabhe

This guy is really following in Michael homaneuias footsteps in Illinois receivers with insane last names

"I'm a hot Bhabi"

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

NCAA Week 2 Aftermath: lmao Tennessee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Warbird posted:

NCAA Week 2 Aftermath: lmao Tennessee

Yeah we can keep the same thread title.