Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

yeet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

But the goatse flag exists?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Danaru posted:

I legit hope we get into a full rear end war with Weebunism just because of their banners and also open pedophilia

Same. Waiting for that pretext w abated breath.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Wish we could EOG him...alas, one day.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I'm confused, do you want to be a button masher or no?

TKR is cool and good, also doesn't like Nazis. Knights Templar (KT) are alt right Nazis.

I feel bad for killing them. Just kidding I don't care. Burn it all.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Eve 2.0 and now it’s literally a spreadsheet game

Lmfao

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I sent a arghh dude a pic of my nuts, because he wouldn't shut the gently caress up in my DMs. Apparently we're worse than 4chan and 8chan or some poo poo tho. That's good to know!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Captain Splendid posted:

Looks like either someone stole Alex's IP or we finally got him to switch off the game.

Either way, mission accomplished, game destroyed, onto the next one.

If only that was true

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Sardonik posted:

In other news we defended our sovereignty to such an extreme degree the enemy alliance surrendered within 3 hours of the conflict starting.

Oaugh. Loved it.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Sardonik posted:

(Punished) Sardonic

gently caress you, don't you dare top me in nukes received!!!!!@@@#$%%^$#&@($^

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

BurntCornMuffin posted:

It would take just over 80 nukes per continent to do the job. Apparently it has happened in the past to the point that hoarding/scalping food became a CB.

Hail SS-18 Satan, may its repeated passing cleanse the earth

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

BurntCornMuffin posted:

So, documenting the math:

Food production is reduced by a percentage equal to radiation/1000. In other words, at 1000R, food can no longer grow (assuming no cap)

A nuke produces 5 radiation on the continent where it detonated, and 1 radiation on all other continents.

So, 200 nukes will sterilize a single continent completely, but only irradiate other continents to 80% production.

91 nukes on a single continent produces 455R, and 91R on other continents. If we nuked all continents save one in similar fashion, the last continent would have 546R on it: finishing the job gives us 455+546=1001R on all continents: sterilizing the entire world.

So a radiation-free world requires 91*7=637 nukes to completely sterilize the world. However, the reality is that pubs love to nuke, so we could potentially pull it off with far less.

It is not clear from documentation if the nukes individually decay or if the radiation index is just flat-subtracted each turn. It it's the first, all our nukes will be completely decayed in 8 days. If it's the second, then it will take far longer (13 years) to completely decay.

It could be an effective way to manipulate the food market for maximum profit, especially if the nuke decay is calculated per nuke, since we can pump and dump quickly. If the decay is calculated overall, it won't matter, because the game will be over.

Slide into my DMs on discord papi.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hajj Podge posted:

A discord...text "show"? What?

Lol these loving pubbies need to seek mental health, mach loving schnell.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

The leader of Camelot is kinda okay from my limited experience but every other fucker I’ve interacted with, with especially their second in command Epi, loving sucks and unlike BK, NPO and the rest of our allies who actually know how to coordinate Camelot also sucks rear end at cycling.

I’d put money that half their line members would proudly call themselves gamergaters.

Can't wait for them to gently caress up and get rolled. I've also poo poo on Epi personally and he took that poo poo like a bitch.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yikes

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Danaru posted:

It's not even so much the frothing rage that gets me, but it's the frothing rage for the world's most stagnant and poorly designed browser game. I'm still reeling from learning this game is over five years old

White people get to fail upward so hey lol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Valador posted:

So tedious...

???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Shortest Path posted:

PnW is vastly inferior to Cybernations in terms of actual game design.

Lmao if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Congrats to Blutarch for getting banned for “discussing” his own report in a no-discussion area.

Lol at the mods of this game. Lmfao