Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
I'm playing this now and it's pretty fun. Hopefully soon I will know what I'm doing, but until then, goons have been super helpful. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Our numbers are growing. More goons should join us to help with this endeavour!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

neogeo0823 posted:

had birb chat

I'd like to mention that I was promoted to Grand Cardinal, which means I'm responsible for posting a decent quota of birds per day for goon morale and bird statistics. So, not only does the Discord get you super good help, resources and guides on how to grow big and stomp nazi pedos, but you'll also be served a healthy ration of birds.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
So far our weekend war has already resulted in one (1) pissed off enemy alliance leader and the night is far from over:

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
For the patient clickers out there whose brains don't liquify from clicking the same poo poo over and over, baseball is stupidly lucrative.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Goast posted:

honking trash

im imaging the dudes from trailer park boys running around howling like geese and it sounds like a good time

That is me and the squad I'm in charge of. Join today and go honk and gently caress up people with us!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Baseball is already open and ready for y'all. Bashing fash is already underway and will intensify as more goons join and we build up GOONS.

Soon, we will feast. :getin:

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Enemy of GOONS. Self-explanatory. :getin:

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
My whole nation is literally built around being gay birds, nobody has me beat in the gay department!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Someone embargoed me for my nation name, according to the reason. My nation name contains the word "Gay". Clearly my gay powers are feared.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Thank you for staying on brand. I don't know if you've seen the ads, but we're the top LGBTQ+ alliance.

Top LGBTQ+ as well as goose alliance. It's perfect.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Can confirm, I'm bi and hella gay.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
We got a pubbie to eat fish flakes!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
:frogsiren: Another GOONS milestone has been reached!! :frogsiren:

Thanks to you all, the bloc name is now officially BLACK LIVES MATTER. Fantastic work.

Lets keep up the train of loving this game up for assholes, bit by bit. :getin:

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Hot drat the pubbies in this game are incredibly. Shame I always miss the best stuff because I'm in Europe!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Wow, finally ancaps are useful for something, and if it's just very silly entertainment.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

I love you so much right now. Thank you for acknowledging the best Missile.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Captain Splendid posted:

It's German for:

"The Nazi, the" :shrug:

I appreciate the reference but sadly the correct form is "der Nazi" so not quite good enough for an excuse.

Lol at Alex' predictable centrism and nazi fascist tears, though.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Khorne posted:

I'm not allowing the right to co-opt geese or horns.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Seeing all you wonderful goons joining for more thorough destruction of PnW warms my gay heart. :3:

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
PnW site still making GBS threads itself pretty heavily, not just figuratively this time!

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
To be fair to Jazz, the idiots in PnW make it really easy to think you are a big deal because it's so drat easy to make them flip out at you as if you were a big deal.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

This is canon. Accept no substitutes.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

This is good.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Minty posted:

yeah, to get into GOONS immediately you need to post in FYAD, if you mess up and send your application anywhere else you wind up in Bird Weed

That is the worst possible fate, jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Crell politely asked me to post in the thread, so here I am

You guys have really good ads and there's a Flight Rising-shaped hole in my heart for a browser game I pop in and check on for 20 minutes every day, so I figured I may as well give this game a try!

Flight Rising is way more fun and prettier, but this game lets you punt chuds. Enjoy!