Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

So I made this dumb nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186332, applied to the alliance, and joined the discord. Well before I could do anything I got authorized to see a shitload of channels and nowhere in the process did I see a way to say who I am here or whatever.

So yeah if you see this dumb applicant: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186332 it's me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ephphatha posted:

Have you joined any other goon discords before? I think we recently switched to a shared auth bot so it would've recognised you if you went through the process on another server.

Yeah there's the "main" games channel I'm on. That must be it.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lmao godamn

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ThePopeOfFun posted:

I thought i was gonna make guns go boom boom but Axe BodysprayTM told me bad idea, pal!

I got the same thing and responded appropriately:

as my nation is 2,000 square miles of just wall to wall cicadas and the deafening roar of their buzzing.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Nov 26, 2019

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

j4g thread hit the goldmine and its last post is just amazing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904319&pagenumber=8#lastpost

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

:piss:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lmao

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

My nation was a very respectable dong shape but I changed it so a notmad pubbie couldn't report me over it.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Finicums Wake posted:

some join for guild person posted in cspam asking to join

Lmao this owns.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905007

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Hell yeah this guy rules.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Captain Splendid posted:

offshoot of 4chan.

:catstare:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ItBreathes posted:

Sup merry pranksters. Off topic, but I'm not about to post in GBS. Some call girl put my number in her ad and I'm getting texts from a bunch of thirsty idiots. Before I go to change my number, do any of y'all have a link to goatse that won't show a preview image in a texting app?

Why does a prost...wait...why here? The gently caress?

E: Just suck their dicks, make some cash.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

My man, that's pretty drat weird.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm talking about your posting.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'd suck their dicks. Extra money helps at this time of year.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Send them a funny invitation.

To your house.

Then suck their dicks.

It'll be hilarious and they will be thoroughly owned.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Xelkelvos posted:

Seriously, take this to GBS or A/T or CSPAM or something and make a new thread.

Obviously the correct place for this is Goons With Spoons.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ItBreathes posted:

Yeah, funny as it would be, I'm not trying to open up my phone to the fantastic ideas of greater goondom. I'm changing my number tomorrow.

Lmao

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I am the eternal goon

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Malicious Onion made this, and honestly, it's perfect.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Romeo Charlie posted:

I manage to send goatman to half of the users for this dumb game until Alex banned me.

1/10 I have better things to do Alex, do you job!

I goatmanned their forums and they grabbed it quick as hell for so late at night. They also sent an email that said they reported me to the FBI for it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I for one can't wait to stand before a federal judge and listen to my attorney explain a big ol stretched out butthole.