Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

I brought some iced tea to work but I drank it all and now I wish I had more

Heather Papps

hello friend

discussion question: how much tea is enough?

my hypothesis is that there is no such thing as toooooo much tea

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Funny thing about this; I tried Lipton and decided that I must just not like tea. Years later I tried green tea and thought it was the best god damned thing.

Ever since then I've found that I greatly enjoy absolutely every tea I've had except Lipton. How in the world do they manage to make bad tea?

I'm sewage flavored.

Heather Papps

hello friend

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Funny thing about this; I tried Lipton and decided that I must just not like tea. Years later I tried green tea and thought it was the best god damned thing.

Ever since then I've found that I greatly enjoy absolutely every tea I've had except Lipton. How in the world do they manage to make bad tea?

capitalism!

poverty goat

Lipton is the highest quality tea most Americans will ever drink, see for sale in a store or be offered in a restaurant. And that's terrible

Heather Papps

hello friend

poverty goat posted:

that's terrible

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
it's not even good for making sweet lemony iced tea, the southern us seems to prefer luzianne

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
but if anyone is reading this and likes lipton there is nothing wrong with that I do not want to cause stress in anyone's teatime

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hugh Malone posted:

but if anyone is reading this and likes lipton there is nothing wrong with that I do not want to cause stress in anyone's teatime

lipton green is fine okay

lost my old email

i used to stan their chilled ice tea in my younger years but i was a fool and the thought still shames me to this day. however, i will never tea correctly. i like it milky. i like it milky. I. LIKE. IT. MILKY.

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

nut

lost my old email posted:

i used to stan their chilled ice tea in my younger years but i was a fool and the thought still shames me to this day. however, i will never tea correctly. i like it milky. i like it milky. I. LIKE. IT. MILKY.

excuse me plz this is a wendys

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:same:

No sugar. 2/3 tea, 1/3 whole milks

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Twenty Four

Milk and tea just doesn't make sense to me, not even as a concept. Might as well pour motor oil in or something, it adds up to about as good of a combination in my mind.

I'm not saying it couldn't be good, and I have heard of it before plenty of times, but I don't understand how it even became a thing.

poverty goat

don't knock it till you try it

lost my old email

workshopping a "poz my neg rear end" analogue for milk in tea but it comes out extremely racist every time

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Manifisto

workshopping a "poz my neg rear end" analogue for milk in tea but it comes out extremely racist every time

enrich my austere tea

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Milk my tea daddy, obviously

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Milk and tea just doesn't make sense to me, not even as a concept. Might as well pour motor oil in or something, it adds up to about as good of a combination in my mind.

I'm not saying it couldn't be good, and I have heard of it before plenty of times, but I don't understand how it even became a thing.

It's good in chai. I think it's because colonial teas also tend to be relatively harsh.

Escape From Noise

It put me back a bit but it is tea time my BBs!

(I passed on the black tea that was around a dollar a gram. It smelled loving amazing tho...)

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

(I passed on the black tea that was around a dollar a gram. It smelled loving amazing tho...)

hmmm taht sounds erally cheap compared to what i normally pruchace by da gram

Escape From Noise

I still got some nice Yunnan golden tip. Having it with some sata andagi (like an Okinawan doughnut).

poverty goat

I haven't had much chinese black tea. Goons in the GWS tea thread were raving about this stuff and that website in general and I kinda want to grab some but the shipping from china is kind of expensive and I'm not sure I want to buy a kilo right now to justify it

poverty goat

also: assam irish breakfast tea with milk is happening right now

nut

poverty goat posted:

also: assam irish breakfast tea with milk is happening right now

i hardly know am

Escape From Noise

poverty goat posted:

I haven't had much chinese black tea. Goons in the GWS tea thread were raving about this stuff and that website in general and I kinda want to grab some but the shipping from china is kind of expensive and I'm not sure I want to buy a kilo right now to justify it

That looks good but a kilo is a lot of tea for sure. I just know I got ran out of GWS years ago and am afraid to go back.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Invading alien: We are taking over your inferior planet!

Earthling: You can't.

IA: What do you mean I can not- of course I can!

Earthling: Nope.

IA: Why not?

Earthling: It's tea time.

IA: So?

Earthling (preparing a cup of tea): Do you take cream or sugar?

IA (not wanting to look dumb): Uh, BOTH! I will take both of them!

Earthling: Here you go!

IA: *sips tea* Hmm... this is pretty good! How long does this "tea time" last?

Earthling (thinking quickly): Oh, it depends. It could go on for a long, long time.

IA: *sipping tea still* Hmm. Well, I can't very well interrupt something as wonderful as tea time, so I suppose we could strike this planet off the list.

Earthling: Yup. Tea time is magical like that.

IA: *quietly sips tea and nods*

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth

is it tea time yet?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

is it tea time yet?

yes

Heather Papps

hello friend

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Stoner Sloth posted:

is it tea time yet?

It's always tea time, friend.

I'm sewage flavored.

Escape From Noise

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It's always tea time, friend.

Heather Papps

hello friend

well this is poo poo tea okay thanks hamjob you got my back i luv u

drinkin dis now;

:negative:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Its 4:00 somewhere I'm not sure why there is a 5 minute break between tea time and smoke time. Always seemed like an awkward moment of silence.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

teatime right now amh (at my house)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

teatime right now amh (at my house)

twinz

Heather Papps

hello friend

glances at wrist

looks like tea time yobbos

Heather Papps

hello friend

in an attempt to avoid buying a six pack i am making tea!
with honey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Enjoying some oolong for breakfast.