Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
The devil tells the poor man: "Give me 60 virgin boys, and I shall let you go"
The poor man replies: "Will 60 incels do?"
The devil runs off screaming in fear.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Will you take chubby as your...?"
*girl runs off, leaving chubby at the altar*
Aztec Priest: Ahh, yes... this will do!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Spock pauses before stepping off the rock...
"The sacrifice is mine alone, why else would it be called a VulcanO?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

stravinsky's famous ballet with a contemporary social media twist: the tweet of spring

at the premier, instead of being shocked by watching a millenial vlog herself to death, the boomers in the audience rose to their feet cheering

ty nesamdoom!

nut

The sacrificial rite is a practice as old as time.
Again and again, throughout history, we find evidence of death as a means of payment for the communal good.
Kratos, in the religious tome "God of War 3", even sacrifices himself to save someone, I think.
Eddy Gordo's father was ritually sacrificed, I'm pretty sure, by a Brazilian drug cartel in order to motivate Eddy to join the "Tekken 3" roster.

Mario seems innocent enough, until you see his ritual sacrifice of Goombas for the achievement of height.
You probably thought Crash Bandicoot was atheistic, until you learn that Wumpa fruit have souls.

Wario eats garlic grown in the dirt enriched with the bodies of whatever those little spear enemies are, I am pretty sure.
In "N.B.A. 2K20", human ritual sacrifice can be seen in the back right corner of the Capital One Arena, home to the Washington Wizards.
"F.I.F.A. 20" video game developers have considered adding human sacrifice D.L.C. in hopes more people enjoy digital soccer.
Even this list is truncated, showing that human sacrifice persists digitally to this very day.

So, why would every video game ever produced contain such intensely religious experiences?
Aiai, the protagonist from the "Super Monkey Ball" video game franchise knows, but look where that got him.
The poor monkey is tumbling forever in a low-grade, plastic ball.
Are we doomed to never know?
"No!" says a certain blue hedgehog.

(In the interest of transparency, I was paid by the developers of the video game "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" to post this.)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
PETA is petitioning to boycott Nintendo. Animal abuse on behalf of Mario and his pet Donkey Kong Sr is just the tip of the iceberg, Yoshi has time and again been sacrificed to reach new height of abuse.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
The voodoo priest beckons an old man forward...
"Go ahead, show us your sacrifice"
The man turns around, bends over and shows him the goat.s...e
"Ahhh, the ultimate sacrifice... marriage!"

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Sep 3, 2019

<3 <3 Vanisher

nut

Chad, the temp who keeps trying to impress everyone: *covered in blood* if this is a rite, then I don't ever wanna be a sacrificial wrong

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Numbers reported in the Conservative Party after the Sacrificial Rights bill was signed.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

You have the right to be sacrificed. Any sharp objects can and will be used against you on the altar. If you cannot afford tethers some will be provided for you.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Sacrificial Wrights is an increasing problem around Aztec pyramids, Ghost Busters are said to be on the call.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Finger Prince

Every post I make is a sacrificial write.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Sacrifical Fright was listed at the top concern for opting out of human sacrifices.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Robot Made of Meat

More like sacrificial WRONGS, amirite?

:jerry:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Thinkin' of you's workin' up the gods' appetite
Looking forward to a little sacrificial delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the pyre ingite
And the thought of burnin' you is getting so exciting
Sky rockets in flight
Sacrificial delight
Sacrificial delight
Sacrificial delight

Sacrificial delight!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Thinkin' of you's workin' up the gods' appetite
Looking forward to a little sacrificial delight
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the pyre ingite
And the thought of burnin' you is getting so exciting
Sky rockets in flight
Sacrificial delight
Sacrificial delight
Sacrificial delight

Sacrificial delight!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

Chad, the temp who keeps trying to impress everyone: *covered in blood* if this is a rite, then I don't ever wanna be a sacrificial wrong

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!