Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Benne posted:

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days in case Bieniemy decides to take the Colorado job*, but yeah the carousel is pretty much done spinning for another year.

*- Which seems very unlikely to me. Another season under Reid and he could probably have any NFL HC job of his choosing. Alma mater aside, I'm not sure what he'd gain out of taking like the 11th-best job in the 5th-best conference.
Any early projections for next year’s hotseats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I mean Patricia has to be a favorite for mid-season firing right? Supposedly it's Playoffs or bust, and did you see anything to indicate that team has a snowballs chance in hell of sniffing the playoffs?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I hope the Lions get Hard Knocks.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Sitting on this plane as my flight is delayed pondering how Dan loving Quinn kept his job.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Doug Marrone besides the guys already mentioned.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

The Big Jesus posted:

Sitting on this plane as my flight is delayed pondering how Dan loving Quinn kept his job.

Because they hosed themselves into a salary cap dirt hole and in an extremely surprising turn of self-awareness, they realized any new coach would essentially burn off 1-2 years up front with no success so why not keep the lame duck?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Big Jesus posted:

that win streak at the end of the season had to have helped. although it really shouldn't have, they're still just a 7-9 team in the end but that definitely would've made the arguments that he should stay a little more convincing. During that win streak they even beat the NFC champion 49ers which would've added to the argument to just stick with quinn

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I wanna see Patricia on hard knocks so that someone can ask him about his sexual assault charge.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

waah posted:

I wanna see Patricia on hard knocks so that someone can ask him about his sexual assault charge.

no one's ever gonna ask him about that again, apparently. he wasn't charged in the end so it's case closed, even though it's pretty drat clear that he did it

certainly over-sanitized Hard Knocks wouldn't allow anything like that on the show. Don't want people thinking the NFL has violent rapists as head coaches!! Even though it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Benne posted:

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days in case Bieniemy decides to take the Colorado job, but yeah the carousel is pretty much done spinning for another year.

The Colorado job got filled so it looks like we're all done here.

Thanks for another exciting year of the coaching carousel everyone, see you again in August.