Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Just you wait. Ty is going to move for a "bad court thingy" and then these vile females will pay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. The YouTube channels that support him think this is a HUGE WIN. The comments are loving delusional.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SoftNum posted:

Wait is Ty back on youtube? Right after a court directly told them to stop inciting their supporters? Is this not contempt? (Obviously Nick isn't connected so he can do whatever the gently caress he wants)

Oh no. Just a weird supporter in a gamer chair.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Piell posted:

If you want a tweet thread of someone who watched Nick Rekieta's livestream, here it is. He's more delusional than usual.
https://twitter.com/WhippleMarc/status/1174170822698840065

Edit: Holy poo poo Ty Beard might file a motion to reconsider. He really thinks the judge is on his side
https://twitter.com/WhippleMarc/status/1174175070576680961
https://twitter.com/WhippleMarc/status/1174191725746753537

These people are amazing.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

But that’s the whole idea, isn’t it? These men despise any woman (anyone, but let’s face it, this goes back to misogyny like every other incident of this nature related to pop media) willing to speak up about systemic abuses that they’ll keep pushing their narrative to such an extent that the delusion becomes their reality, and they hope they can be loud and persistent enough that it becomes public opinion to folks who aren’t always online or won’t/can’t take time to research the truth. I’m reminded of Prester Jane’s work on the matter. Anyway, that’s what frustrates me most about all these ordeals: no matter what, these people will continue to support their narrative and continue to abuse and gaslight people in their lives any way they can.

Oh yeah. It's tragicomic as hell. Mostly just tragic.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I think they've watched too many movies and bought into the hype too much. Obviously you shouldn't mess with organized crime but the Yakuza are hardly unstoppable killing machines.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

Mall ninja MGTOW: nature or nurture

https://imgur.com/a/pUDBJCs

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Alacron posted:

Didn’t Jack Thompson get disbarred for being an enormous pain in the rear end? There’s precedent here.

Jack Thompson worked REALLY hard to get disbarred though. As far as I can tell it was a long and slow build-up from various cases and his continual antagonizing of the bar.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Spider's Thread IRL.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Slick Vic! Can't lose!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hell yeah! Throwin' another tire in that dumpster fire!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh man. Those replies. Half are saying they should give up and the other half are voicing continued support and lambasting those who dare stop being true believers.

Also I'm not good at football. How many half-times per game?:thunk:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh! So now prejudice is GOOD? Lolbrals.:jerkbag:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

mallratcal posted:

I'm now very happy I took one look at the Chris Chan stuff years ago and decided I wasn't interested. Jesus Christ. :psyduck:

And never forget.

Redbull and See-gars! You just can't buy that kind of class.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Money for nothin' grifts for free

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Popo posted:

I love this fixation with cigars and usually a glass of whiskey or some other 'old man' drink. They so love the cliche of "Cigar smoke filled backrooms where the real work is done." They all live in an episode of Downton Abbey or some poo poo.

I love the giant filthy ashtray filled with normal cigarettes.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elephant Parade posted:

who the gently caress censors their own expletives

Voice to text on Android automatically censors my cursing. It's terrible.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TheDarkFlame posted:

My voice to text will happily render "No, I wanted a full stop, not the words full loving stop, you bastard, delete that, delete, fucker"

I'm jelly as heck over here.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

"Our friends at Kiwi Farms have been so wonderful" really says it all, doesn't it?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Help the rich or die tryin

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

More like PT Barnum am I right

PT Barfem

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Clearly they are going for the Japanese word for nose.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Between this and the Musk hearing I'm having a real good time. Something really funny about incompetent legal fumblings even if I don't understand the finer points.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Still lollin' at the idea that even one Yakuza family gives a poo poo and that even if they did that they'd be able to do poo poo.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

It’s like a bad 80s movie where yakuza can have a restaurant full of white randos shoot it up for them

In other words dolph Lundgren punisher

Yeah, they're basically only a threat in the movies. I'm not saying I could take them or anything but they have almost no network outside of Japan and don't really go around making hits all of the time. Handguns and bullets are hard to come by here so most don't even have much experience shooting a gun.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, like the Sicilian mob the image that's been cultivated of them is outdated and exaggerated for the most part. Again. Not saying I'd spit in their faces but they're pretty toothless these days.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Skwirl posted:

As someone living on a different continent than most of the Yakuza I feel pretty confident calling the Yakuza a complete and total loving bitch.

Edit, wait I somehow missed the post where they plotting international assassinations of people who criticized english voice actors of American cartoons, I take it all back, please don't hurt me Yakuza.

I'm running to one of their offices in Nishinari and ratting you out! I could really use the watermelons. poo poo is expensive here!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Some yakuza do trick or treat with kids in their areas on Halloween though, so it’s impossible to say if they’re good or not

It's a racket. They hit them up later for their cut of the candy as a "favor" for protecting them.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dr. Killjoy posted:

They run the sex trafficking biz so I’d say no

Though apparently even that’s not profitable enough, do they just never adjust prices at all the same way vending machine drinks over there have been 100 ¥ for like 20 years?

Depends on the maker and location. If you get the cheap stuff from something like Sangaria it's sometimes under 100 yen, sometimes it'll be around 250 but that's going to probably be somewhere like in the ticket gate at a station.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Agent Escalus posted:

Watch Vic make like OJ running off to Florida to escape the Goldman's civil justice - except Vic has no untouchable-by-state-law pensions, so he has to relocate to Clearwater in order to shack up with the Scientologists to try to enlist their protection.

Be advised suspect is armed with discourse and "logic". Also probably a gun.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I just keep thinking of him saying "Halftime!" as the situation keeps worsening for him and it just makes me chuckle EVERY TIME.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

More like #FUNiYoBusiness!

You're welcome.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Phobophilia posted:

lmao this dumb fucker couldn't even show up to his first court session and was too lazy to prep for his deposition: and they expect him to start a dubbing business on his own?

He'll just tap his Yakuza connections. Duh.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

So we've reached the "Turning On and Eating Their Own" chapter. Every dang time.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Midjack posted:

:lol: That's a middle school comeback.

But I thought you had to be at least in highschool to pass the bar?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Still thinking about that pic of them smoking see-gars

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Every time I think Funko Pops can't get worse...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

We have them where we want them! We are going to totally own the libs! But we can't do it, without your support! Please send more cash!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

Man with a history of homophobia takes a sweaty picture in a wife beater and a cowboy hat flanked by two other cowboys.

Sometimes we all gotta unwind a little at The Ram Ranch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

thatStarWarsgrl