Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Remove the 11 player limit. If I want 15 wide recievers running down field that's my own drat business

Line up 16 qbs across the line of scrimmage and play keep away until someone scores or is murdered on the field by a linebacker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Huh Za'Darius was never really a star here in Baltimore, cool to see he's thriving there

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Most parity measures have failed cause teams are dumb

maybe but a team sucking is easier to swallow when it's because they're dumb and not because the system was rigged against them

we're probably never getting anything close to the Patriots ever again after the BB/TB era, but the Yankees will never, ever have to truly do a rebuild (that lasts for more than maybe a season) and will always be a threat to win the World Series

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Fat Jesus posted:

I remember last season Derek Carr shat the bed when under pressure and he looked good v the broncos probably cause Miller and Chubb didn't get close to generating any. I saw them drop into coverage a few times which is just what Bob Sutton had Dee Ford do last season and that worked just dandy didn't it.

Fangio loves to drop his pass rushers into coverage and it's the worst thing about his entire system

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Derek Carr loving rules provided he has 3 seconds of protection

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Blitz7x posted:

Derek Carr loving rules provided he has 3 seconds of protection

y'all joke around but wait until you find out how much time he's spent improving his scramble game

*plants wrong foot*

*leg explodes into bone shrapnel*

.............oh

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Chokes McGee posted:

y'all joke around but wait until you find out how much time he's spent improving his scramble game

*plants wrong foot*

*leg explodes into bone shrapnel*

.............oh

Do not speak that evil into existence

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Saints/Texans makes up for Bears/Packers.

The NFL started with a fart and ended with a bang this week.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

its like successful basketball

Even if I liked basketball, that goes away too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I think someone's pointed it out already but the Broncos got beat deep on a play where the Raiders sent one man on a route.

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1171959396919853056

e: worth noting on the maxest of protects Von Miller almost got there.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Which makes it the only time all night he did anything. Miller and Chub both vanished for this game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Carr got it out fast a lot (there's another clip going around where both tackles get beat immediately and it doesn't matter), but yeah. Really disappointing night for the Denver pass rush.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Grittybeard posted:

I think someone's pointed it out already but the Broncos got beat deep on a play where the Raiders sent one man on a route.

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1171959396919853056

e: worth noting on the maxest of protects Von Miller almost got there.

This is some techmo bowl poo poo

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l25m_F8aV84

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
3 incompletions. A drop, a throw away, and Brown not reaching out for a very catchable ball. That was by a wide margin the best performance by a Ravens QB ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Lamar is another #8 jersey i need to get.