Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
That went about how I expected it to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

scuz posted:

Last night I was in a bar and every time the Packers did something bad or the Bears did something good, the bar cheered. When the Packers did something good or the Bears did something bad, I made sure to cheer loudly and clap while wearing my titletown t-shirt.

Nobody liked me. :smug:

Wow sick bro, surprised you were free to do this with all the time you spend calling into sports radio stations and introducing yourself as an "NFL owner"

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Diva Cupcake posted:

The answer is Brandon Marshall. 12k yards and 6 Pr Bowls and never had a QB good enough to make the playoffs.

Technically not true, he had Wilson throwing to him for like 5 minutes when he was 2,000 years old :v:

Anyway comedy answer is Odell Beckham, Eli makes his team's spread worse

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It was cool seeing the football team I like see a defense that was in the 4-3 like 80% of the time and say 'gently caress it lets throw it every play'.

Also the Bengals have an insane number of talented pass rushers

I'd caution Bengals fans with the reminder that the Seahawks are always terrible and disjointed in September. No clue why that is, but it's a hallmark of Carroll teams.

Anyway the Bengals were smart to pass it that much, no Ansah or Reed meant Seattle's pass rush was limited and their secondary is currently the weak point. Their run D on the other hand should be stellar, although it was funny to see the Bengals totally opt out of running.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Chichevache posted:

Carroll is undefeated at home in September though.

Doesn't mean they don't play like garbage! But they'll do just enough, to be sure.