Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Here lies Mitch: he never kissed dem tiddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Well, the Bills didn’t deserve that. Feeling like Gore will get too many touches, and that the Josh Allen Experience will be stressful.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Imagine my shock that, a hour after watching the end of the Colts-Chargers game, I check scores and realize that Lions-Cardinals game was still going.
And it ended in a tie! What perfection! :shepface:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Athanatos posted:

Catching up on this weeks games, starting with Bills/Jets. Josh Allen isn't unsalvageable? That's....almost a complement... He is making a lot of good on the money short throws. He had 2 horrible passes that were both picked off one was called back on a flag, and 1 more that the D just dropped. He also had 2 dumb fumbles. But all that seems fixable with decision making and time. He makes the right throws most the time, has good timing on passes, hits people in stride and is mobile enough to make plays. He does seem to have a deep ball issue. Bills D-Line looks good, they got a lot of pressure. Bills run game non existent till the 4th quarter. They won the game with big runs in the 2nd half.

Bonus: Fire whoever called that 3rd and 2 QB sneak.
1st-3rd quarter Josh Allen was absolute rear end. While I was watching the game, the QB comparison I thought of was "Sexy Rexy" Grossman, a QB well-known for having a cannon arm and making terrible decisions with the football.
4th quarter Josh was a lot better, and the game-winning TD pass to John Brown sticks out to me as really good: he clearly understood where Brown and the DB were looking and where they would be, and delivered it to where only Brown had a shot at the ball.

Also, surely you have heard of Brian Daboll, protege of Bellichick and Saban, esteemed former offensive coordinator of the Browns(2009-10), Dolphins(2011), and Chiefs(2012).

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Texans defense successfully prevented the win. The hell were the coaches thinking there?