Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Man, I’m not exactly sure how good the Ravens are after that game but it was very very fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1170761536408817665

Lamar Jackson is cool as poo poo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I don’t really feel bad for Browns fans because it was *one* game and you have a great QB for at least the next decade.

I understand it’s a letdown after an off-season of hype but it’s gonna be okay and they should feel a little better after watching the Steelers crash and burn with their busted old and fat QB

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

solarjetman posted:

Flacco looked ok, not particularly good. Made some throws, missed some throws. He seems overly casual, almost lazy sometimes. The early injury to the RT was a problem. But he made a few plays and didn't screw up.

This is Joe Flacco in a nutshell. Sprinkle in a few heroic playoff performances.

Seen a lot of comments about him looking lethargic or lazy but really that’s just him, he’s always looked that way and it’s always been kind of maddening to watch when you want some urgency.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I thought he was gonna be a top 10 guy a few years ago but then it seemed like he regressed and the Raiders lost a lot. Actually looking at his stats now though they were never awful and I’m not surprised to seem him play well this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Huh Za'Darius was never really a star here in Baltimore, cool to see he's thriving there

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Most parity measures have failed cause teams are dumb

maybe but a team sucking is easier to swallow when it's because they're dumb and not because the system was rigged against them

we're probably never getting anything close to the Patriots ever again after the BB/TB era, but the Yankees will never, ever have to truly do a rebuild (that lasts for more than maybe a season) and will always be a threat to win the World Series