Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
What an utter poo poo show. Great way to start the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers Defense did a fantastic job as a pass rush. The loving DC needs to fix his poo poo when it comes to third and long. He keeps backing up the players. Get aggressive.

Jimmy looked rusty out there, some passes were off and some the playcalls got a little too cute.

Still pretty drat happy we got our first road win since Dec 2017.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Why the hell do they play prevent defense. That never. GODDAMN. WORKS.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Intruder posted:

It certainly doesn't work when the other team needs less than ten yards to get in FG range and has only enough time on the clock for a very quick play

I honestly was flabbergasted when I saw them only put three on the line.. it's like Drew ain't playing for a Hail Mary ya dingus.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Intruder posted:

I don't even care about the pass rush, they had all the safeties deep and were playing the receivers 10-15 yards off the line. Press coverage you morons

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if defensive coordinators do this because of afraid of getting a PI flag, but yeah that was just terrible play calling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
edit: wrong thread, meant for GDT.