Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I've seen this game a dozen times over, but it's always been a college game. Seeing it happen in the pros... sure was something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The Titans are capable of beating the Browns, as I knew they would, because the Browns are still the Browns.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

If the Browns get their head together, I think they'll be okay. Their defense and offense was doing okayish outside of the penalties until they just got shook. Counting them out just from this would be a mistake, I think.

Pretty excited that the Titans were able to do this against that hype machine though, especially with a wrecked o-line. Might be a playoff team, depends how the Texans pan out.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

Nick Foles broke his clavicle

Hahahahhahanhaha

The most breakable bone in the body, as I've heard it called.