Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Here’s an interesting video I found about breaking down Lamar’s TD passes and some of his decision making: https://youtu.be/KiFVfP4SVug

“BuT It’S MIamI!” You cry, spraying Cheeto dust all over your keyboard as you whine.

To that I say “Stop trying to take this away from him; if it were against the Patriots you’d still be giving him crap.”

“HE’s a RuNNinG BaCK!” You shout, Mountain Dew erupting from your maw as it stains your monitor with its putrid stench.

“He only scrambled ONCE during that game, and it was only for a first down,” I reply, growing weary of your tirade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Should we crown him?

I’m just tired of the TOP TEN QBS IN THE NFL lists basically containing nothing but Tom Brady and Baker Mayfield. There are tons of great QBs in the league, like Wentz, Mahomes, and of course Jackson; seeing them get sidelined in the conversation of “BeSt qB EvEr!” just irks me.

I also found that video particularly interesting because the tone was more of a one on one tutorial and quite a through breakdown of Lamar’s play calling than a college lecture.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

Which one of us is Goofus and which one is Gallant?

Well, I know that you’re not Gallant, that’s fer drat sure.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

Who are the analysts and coaches who did this besides Gil Brandt, who is literally 100 years old and senile? Honest question.

Everyone who says that Tom Brady should get ALL the Super Bowl rings. So pretty much everyone on ESPN, Colin Cowherd, and Skip Bayless (when Skip isn’t sucking Jerry Boy’s cock).