Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

xbilkis posted:

It would be silly to immediately cut ties with a guy who's still young, cheap and not conclusively worse than whatever QB will be available in free agency

They should absolutely be aggressive about targeting a QB to replace him by the time his contract is up, though. Sucks they don't have a first rounder next year

This is his 3rd year. The team is quite good except for him. If he isn't clearly starting caliber by the end of the year you get some one else. The best available options this past off season were Flacco, Foles, and maybe Keenum. Any one of them would have won tonight. You have to try to do something with the talented team they have. Those guys won't stick around for long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ravens take down the undefeated juggernaut Miami Dolphins. That sounds like the start of a Super Bowl season.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Fat Jesus posted:

Browns won't be okay.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
e: Isn't the Seahawks O-line still horrifically bad?

Play posted:

I've been saying it all offseason, this Patriots team is the best I've seen in many years and adding Antonio Brown only emphasizes that. Combined with the easiest schedule in the NFL, going perfect wouldn't surprise me at all.

It's week one. Pats have to play through their whole division, a division that sucks but division games are hard. They have to play the Chiefs late in the season, Baltimore coming off a bye week, an Eagles team that knows how to play them, and the most recent Super Bowl champs, the Cleveland Browns.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Watkins just forced that defender to touch his dick then ran right by. The NFL even got it on tape so that's got to be suspension worthy.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Rabble posted:

My favorite part was that BoB had to call a timeout and use a challenge to get the refs to look at the spot but later in the game the Saint’s get an “Official’s Review” for essentially the same thing without having to challenge.

Not excusing BoB’s waste of a time out, he should have just challenged in the first place. But the officiating all game was awful.

Have you watched a football game before? Everything questionable within the last two minutes of a half are reviewed by the refs. They also hosed up and stole like 20 seconds off the clock because of that review.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

I really miss Suggs. I'm going to be sad about him bolting all year.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Which makes it the only time all night he did anything. Miller and Chub both vanished for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
3 incompletions. A drop, a throw away, and Brown not reaching out for a very catchable ball. That was by a wide margin the best performance by a Ravens QB ever.