Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

ESPN is slurping the Patriots this morning and making GBS threads pretty hard on AB. How did the Patriots get this reputation as a cold blooded organization that will cut players without remorse? What big names have they gotten rid of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Watson is gonna be the next Andrew Luck and that blows.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Goff signing a mega deal makes me root for Dak to throw for 4500 yards and 50 TDs (and then get bounced in their first playoff game because Zeke fumbles the game winning possession) because I really wanna see how that contract plays out.

Wasn’t Dak’s pending contract part of why Jerry Jones didn’t want to resign Zeke?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I think the Patriots winning six is an anomaly and really skews that statistic.