Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1169814859774488577

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

And then Collinsworth would talk about Trubs being the smartest guy in the room when they met. Which is probably true.

I dunno why anyone ever conflates football smart and actually smart. Most of the great QB's are kinda dumb as hell and all the super educated guys are loving morons who get themselves killed (Fitzpatrick)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Andy had that one year where he had a stacked oline, AJ and some solid other weapons, some decent RB's and he was an MVP candidate for over half the season.

What would Trubisky need around him to be a top 10 QB?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Week 1 sure did destroy some hopes and dreams fellas.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That was ridiculous. I know the Patriots have the Steelers number, but I was expecting the offense to need time to get in sync, but lol, nope.

They opened as -14.5 favorites @ Miami next week.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Don't worry guys, the good news is the Patriots play garbage teams for the next 7 weeks straight

Oh wait I mean loving horrible news, sorry

At least only two of those games are national games!

10/10 Host the Giants on TNF
10/21 @Jets

SNF 11/3 @Ravens looks like it might loving rule though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Because there is no God ABs contact has a 2020 option

It's a dummy year for cap / franchise tag prevention reasons.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wild that people think anyone under 50 cares at all about baseball

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I forgot he existed until that first AB tweet people posted on Saturday.

Like walking into a bathroom you duded up the night before and forgot to vent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Manoueverable posted:

God help us all if the loving Cowboys are the ones best equipped to challenge the Pats

You can't outwit someone who doesn't have 'em