Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
There has been 2 TDs scored in the past 8 NFL quarters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1169814790958698496?s=19

And one 1st and 40

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

mcmagic posted:

They traded up to draft him over Mahomes....

And Watson.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Democrazy posted:

I think we all may be overreacting to one game, the opening game no less. Offense always gets off to a slower start than defense in the season.

Didn't they say something like Trubisky only threw 3 passes in the preseason? That seems like a bad idea for a young guy who hasn't exactly done much.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Yikes. It's amazing he didn't somehow look worse. I get protecting your guys but that's a terrible coaching decision.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

My favorite part was on the INT where the ball was like halfway there and Collinsworth says Uh-oh.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

7 handoffs after the first two possessions. Teams that stray from establishing the run shall be punished, mark my words

The new hotness is establishing the pass to setup the run.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Jameis is the worst starting QB in the NFL. He looked so lost today.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Tim Whatley posted:

Random thought: I know that it's not quite the same level as murdering several people but did the Raiders offer some sort of jersey exchange program for AB?

Nope. There is a 90 day window for an exchange but that only applies if the player is traded, not released.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Challenging a penalty call is just pissing away a timeout, change my mind

The Bucs had one overturned yesterday. So it is possible.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Vengarr posted:

That drop was brutal. I’m unironically in favor of defensive players being allowed to use Stickum to increase the number of INTs.

Please no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

TheBizzness posted:

If the Houston defender doesn’t immediately jump on Ginn and just lets him lay there the refs would have let the clock expire right?

Seems like if you’re going to play a prevent in that situation you would discuss that in the defensive huddle.

Nah, the receiver can give himself up and the play is over.