Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

everything is going to plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Dolphins are still going to give Pats issues next week. It is known.

Not this time.

We traded away “giving the Pats fits in Miami” for a second and fifth round pick.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DariusLikewise posted:

Who’s left of value in Miami that could actually be traded? Lol

Reshad Jones, Xavien Howard

Uh...Kenyan Drake maybe.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

amazing what you can accomplish when you take all kinds of steroids and HGH

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

zapplez posted:

Did I miss Brady pissing dirty?

here are the two possibilities:

he is defying age like no human before him

his fake doctor gives him illegal substances that help slow the aging process

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

zapplez posted:

Or third option ,he was always really talented, does his best to take care of his body, has gotten lucky to avoid serious long term injuries,and has the best supporting cast of talent and management around him for his career that an professional sports player has ever had.

congrats on this lovely post!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

HereticMIND posted:

Here’s an interesting video I found about breaking down Lamar’s TD passes and some of his decision making: https://youtu.be/KiFVfP4SVug

“BuT It’S MIamI!” You cry, spraying Cheeto dust all over your keyboard as you whine.

To that I say “Stop trying to take this away from him; if it were against the Patriots you’d still be giving him crap.”

“HE’s a RuNNinG BaCK!” You shout, Mountain Dew erupting from your maw as it stains your monitor with its putrid stench.

“He only scrambled ONCE during that game, and it was only for a first down,” I reply, growing weary of your tirade.

what the hell??