Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

What happened? Bears defense is really really good.

The packers defense dropped 7 picks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This left off 4 or 5 of the passes that should have been ints but the packers dropped.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FizFashizzle posted:

I only saw the second half, but there were times when it didn't look like Trubs could complete the route tree.

They spent the first 5 minutes of so of the game talking about his improved footwork over last season, and then he had the kind of game that would have went down as historically bad if the packers defenders didn't drop everything that came their way. Green bay DBs got hit in the numbers with multiple balls and there was one tipped pass that nearly got picked, too.

He did not look at all like an NFL qb last night.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shinjobi posted:

Dak Prescott threw the ball very well

I agree. I was pleasantly surprised. I also liked that the offense didn't run into the strong giant defensive front and tore up their lovely secondary instead.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Manoueverable posted:

God help us all if the loving Cowboys are the ones best equipped to challenge the Pats

Chiefs in the AFC boys in the NFC