Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

LabyaMynora posted:

poo poo. Then then Bears are screwed.

Good luck, have fun, Bears fans!
Well when Peterman comes back from IR the Raiders will have to let go of one of their QBs. Give Glennon another shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

I have never, ever, in my entire life, seen 1st and 40.

lmao da bears
I was thinking NFL Blitz myself when I saw that.

But then I remembered Blitz only had 30 yard first downs.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Play posted:

Carr is good when he isn't seeing phantom pressure and can take the time to line up the shot. Just like 2012. Get him off his spot and subject him to pressure and he's complete balls

First game was a great sign because the Broncos didn't even touch him all night. The guys that have been brought in in the offseason will also make a huge difference, he didn't have poo poo to throw to last year but Jared Cook
I thought this play was a good sign in that regard:

https://twitter.com/JoRo_NFL/status/1171261283179597824?s=20