Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I wish I had the cardinals game so I could watch Kyler do better than Baker

He’s looking worse than Baker so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

Just remembered to look to see what Myles Jack said after the game (mostly boilerplate I'm sorry, won't happen again, etc) but it did make me wonder what was up on that play.

Sammy Watkins blew him up is what pissed him off originally. But it was a passing play, a straight dropback and not an RPO or anything I don't think. What was going on there? Did Watkins have the wrong play call? Was he trying to bait Jack or something dumb like that?

What a weird rear end play, with the Chiefs season almost dying along with everything Jack did.

https://twitter.com/saintssoulja/status/1170761536064950273?s=21

Every year when we play the Jags their defensive players have game-long meltdowns, last year it was Telvin Smith now it’s Myles Jack. Just do your job and cover Travis it can’t be that hard

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

When the gently caress were we ever talking about the last 80 years? I am talking about right now, today, but okay dude, let me tell you exactly what you want to hear: everyone is tuning in to the Red Sox every day and crying big fat sloppy wet tears over the Red Sox getting shithoused in the wild card. are you happy now? :laffo:

The Pats just opened the season and 90% of the sports fans promptly ignored the Sox. It's football time in New England binch

settle down pipsqueak

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

OxySnake posted:

Speaking of which did the NFL rescind the "You cant tackle a QB and land on them with your body weight" rule from last year?

The play Foles broke his collarbone on was almost a mirror of how Rodgers broke his.

Yeah about midway through last season the refs stopped calling that one because it was happening too often

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/status/1171120544458129409?s=21

Clemson Sammy is back, until the broken toe in week 4 or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Deshaun Watson is truly incredible, neck and neck with Mahomes in my eyes each having special unique attributes. Wish he could get a better coach and offensive line so he could realize his extremely high potential