Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The Offensive Revolution requires more passing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Contract the Browns seriously. It's a bad joke of a franchise

lol @ me for ever been a fan of this trashfire and getting a Baker jersey

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I wish I had the cardinals game so I could watch Kyler do better than Baker

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

wilderthanmild posted:

Were Browns fans just making GBS threads up everything all off-season or something? I don't really follow football stuff during the off-season other than maybe the draft and everyone on every forum I check seemed super happy that the Browns were trash today and making GBS threads on their fans. Only way that turns makes sense to me is if Browns fans were dickheads from like February through August.

I mean, it makes sense to me, because the hype I saw from every one around me was ridiculous and over the top. You'd think we'd lost the AFCCG or something last year based on how some people were talking. I just hadn't expected to return to football posting to Browns fans being the bad guys.

There were the super bowl dickheads down to the "we shouldn't be absolute trash" people. We all looked loving stupid. This is what we got thinking the franchise was anything but a complete dumpster fire piled high with adult diapers

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

AndrewP posted:

I don’t really feel bad for Browns fans because it was *one* game and you have a great QB for at least the next decade.

I understand it’s a letdown after an off-season of hype but it’s gonna be okay and they should feel a little better after watching the Steelers crash and burn with their busted old and fat QB

This is the arc of cleveland sports. Things look really good and you're right on the verge of actual real things then it's extra innings of game 7 and you're the only team to do lose not once but twice in that fashion. This is the perpetual cycle, how the hope builds to fuel the factory. How do I know it's already over? Because this is how it's always been

Android Apocalypse posted:

Realtalk is the Browns defense that terrible?

On paper Mariota shouldn't have survived the game with that defensive line. In reality it was a loving paper tiger.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Don't forget a HoF worthy offensive line coach has ensured he gets hit as few times as possible. Dude has had 1 major injury his entire career and it just seems way more likely at this point that it's a combination of factors.

HGH and roids tend to lead to more soft tissue injuries which Brady has avoided. Guy should be studied in a drat lab on aging really.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Because there is no God ABs contact has a 2020 option

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

OxySnake posted:

Huh I thought defenses finally adjusted to tackling them on the side but :shrug:

RIP Foles

Yeah that hit on Foles was textbook what the bodyweight rule was. Makes me think the PI challenge rule will hopefully die after this season.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Tato posted:

Cam can't throw, now he can't even run. Surprised the drum beat for Will Grier hasn't started already. Oh well, at least Rivera will finally probably get run out of town. Not sure what to do with Cam's contract since he's washed up.

Shame Ron will end up taking a fall. Honestly think he's an alright head coach which is more than can be said about most of them.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Watson will become the latest in a long line of prospects ruined by terrible offensive lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Keep the cap in place if only because there's a salary floor to force owners to spend something. MLB owners can just sit happily and pocket money while paying no one.