Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

BodyMassageMachine posted:

My wife and I were watching Dynamite last night and, during the Cody/Kip Sabian match, she turns to me and asks: “So, what are Cody’s pants about? Like, there’s a garter, a codpiece, his logo. Is it supposed to be like something? Why are they designed that way?”

So, question for the thread: What are Cody’s pants?

Bad shot, but here’s an example from last night:
https://twitter.com/MrBrandonStroud/status/1222699136656576514?s=20

Cody's gear is like Rob Liefield era action figure legs. Like GI Joe, or an X Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Lily Catts posted:

What are Masato Tanaka's best matches? I wasn't around for his ECW run, heard the series with Mike Awesome was great. I mostly got into him in his later years, being amazed at his capacity to absorb punishment lol. I imagine he was even better in his prime.

His matches with awesome are just that, they are all super entertaining. His career is loving prolific tho and he's still cranking out good ones, the match he recently had with Mohammed Yone in NOAH sticks out to me, also the stiff one he just had with Bryan Keith up in Seattle at Defy, hell he had a super fun three way with Baliyan Akki (hella underrated) and Emi Sakura in Gatoh Move. I'd just start now tbh, he has so many recent great matches in NOAH and ZERO1 that you'll be busy for a while.

Choom Gangster fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 18, 2024

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

looks like toudoukan has a few

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

the octopus requires the ropes, anything like that is sort of heel coded by nature

and small limb manipulation

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Alaois posted:

thats the tarantula, the octopus is what the manjigatame is called in america to avoid Discomfort

yeah, that's what i meant

also how is the liontamer heel coded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

but every submission is painful for the same reason, to get your opponent to quit, no? seems more like pragmatism than heelery, but heard chef