Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Falcon Arrow, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite thing about Super Shredder is that the ooze made his costume's blades bigger, too.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

Eh, I doubt that.
:catstare:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

I appreciate this choice of emote, considering the Hart clan's love of cats.

That's why I used it!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hedgehog Pie posted:

What happened to noted white supremacist Lars Sullivan? I've not heard about him for a bit.
Noted antifa warrior Kalisto injured him.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gavok posted:

I'm updating my guide to King of Trios article and I was wondering if I could get help with the guys I don't know. Just a paragraph of info.

- The Carnies (Nick Iggy, Kerry Awful, and Tripp Cassidy)
- The Embassy (Prince Nana, Jimmy Rave, and Sal Rinauro)
- Lance Lude and Rob Killjoy from the Ugly Ducklings (on Team Quack Attack with Mike Quackenbush)
- Thomas Santell and Kris Statlander (on Team Nerder Death Kris with Nick Gage)
- Freddie Mercurio (on Team Queens with Solo Darling and Willow Nightingale)
- VeloCities (Paris De Silva, Jude London, and Mat Diamond)

Freddie Mercurio's deal seems to explain itself, but I was wondering if there's more to him than "Freddie Mercury as a wrestler."

Oh poo poo the Ugly Ducklings are in KoT? They're really fun! I don't really have much info I can offer, but I've been consistently impressed by them. In fact, I saw Team Quack Attack vs. The Colony at Flying V Wrestling not too long ago.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah, they tell the commentators which is why Michael Cole always says SHE CALLS IT THE PTO THE PAIGE TAP OUT instead of just PAIGE TAP OUT like a normal person.

This would work better if he had like a regular name "That's a reverse armbreaker neck hold but she calls it the PAIGE TAP OUT" or whatever.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I want to see Kane fight the Undertaker one more time at WrestleMania for the position of Mayor of Knox County, Tennessee.

Tennessee would probably accept this as a reasonable way to determine mayor.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Eventually someone would have mentioned to Vince that CJ Parker was Pam Anderson's Baywatch character's name and we'd have seen him in a red swimsuit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"Macho Man" Brandy Savage
Hulk Ho-gin
Royal Rum-Bowl
Scotch Steiner
The Fiz

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

STONE COLD 64 posted:

steiner screwdriver is right there

Scotch is a million times better than vodka

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If WWE starts calling it "Wednesday Night Wars" now, they can buy AEW in a few years and make a bunch of WWE Network specials and show how NXT CRUSHED those nerds in Jacksonville.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

We're gonna sit here and poo poo on Imagine Dragons when Limp Bizkit is *right there*?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah, visually it probably doesn't look too different, but there's certainly a difference to the people involved.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Is Kris Statlander the first to use a nose boop as an offensive maneuver?

Hogan tried, but Kevin Nash is very tall, so he missed and hit his chest instead.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

I really really really love Dustin’s comedy spot he does in multi mans now where he fires up and hits his powerslam on two of his opponents, then asks the third opponent to wait so he can get a breather before waving them in so he can hit it on them too. It’s just great :)

The first time I saw this was in the Mixed Tag Challenge, and it was really good. Dustin is great.

So is lovely Dustin.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

NikkolasKing posted:

So what happened to Test? Did they have big main event plans for him during the Stephanie stuff? He was feuding with the top heels in the company but then he just...fades away even though he had a lot of babyface sympathy after she turned.

He seemed like a guy the company had a lot of faith in. Shortly after being brought in he does a big angle with the McMahons and then he's pretty prominent in the mid-card for the next three years. He had a good look and a killer finisher once he started using the Running Big Boot. But he eventually went to TNA from what I heard. Last thing I remember with him was the feud with Scott Steiner.

I had no idea he had a load of concussions. I knew he was dead but didn't know how. I don't recall him being a hardcore guy but I guess you can get concussions from anything in this sport, especially if you were in the WWF of the late 90s/early 2000s. I'm sadder about him ding now.

He died, OP

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

video game wrestling is double fake

Actually it's less fake because the winner is not pre-determined.

Makes u think

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

I just read that Virgil was in AEW. Was he just brought in as a fun bit for hardcore fans?

Pretty much that. He appeared in a pretape about Chris Jericho parodying a video about Cody.

Rumor has it he stole someone's hoodie.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Andrast posted:

I'd totally cheer for Roman if he had some cute dogs with him

This works for Solo Darling

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Doc M posted:

Don't you always have to create a new account to get the free trial, with different emails and billing addresses and that sort of thing? Not that that's difficult or anything, just kind of annoying and more effort than I can be bothered to muster up for a WWE product more than once. :effort:

Just a new email. They literally don't check any of the other poo poo other than make sure the card is legit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I wouldn't take Foley's career over Paul's, either, so I don't really hold that against him. Wrestling is about making money, and Paul's been really successful at that.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Superheavyweight is 300+ imo, especially with WWE cruisers being less than 205. I guess you could bump it to 305 just to get a 100 lb. interval if you care that much.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Only if they cover his ugly rat face with a blue dot.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Red posted:

2. Are there any catchy wrestling theme songs one should actually have in their library and/or purchase? I find the Gentleman Jack Gallagher theme to be fantastic. Lance Storm has a TNA/Impact theme that's actually really neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7awnRAdbPk

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ganso Bomb posted:

What is Buff looking at in that picture and why does he look so sad?

His future

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

John Cena.....is good

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Rock is not genetically related to the Anoa'i family. His grandfather, Peter Maivia was blood brothers (which I guess is considered a *very* strong bond in Samoan culture to the point of being considered blood family, but don't quote me on that) with Reverend Amituana'i Anoa'i, the father of Afa and Sika; grandfather of Yokozuna, Roman Reigns, Rosey, Umaga, and RIkishi; and great-grandfather of the Usos.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Missile Assault Ant was Missile Assault Man

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Randaconda posted:

The whole Irag war angle tanked business to the point they had to move 'Mania to a much smaller arena and spread a phony bomb threat story to cover it.

The bomb threat came from inside Titan Tower

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lamuella posted:

Who do you consider to be a "lifer" in WWE? As in, you would be shocked by them choosing to leave and equally shocked by them being released?

There's obvious answers like Seth Rollins. I'd also say that Bray is given enough creative freedom and gets the results WWE is looking for often enough that neither he or they will get unhappy with the situation. Baron Corbin simply wouldn't survive in the outside world and there's something about him WWE adore, god knows what. I think he's there until he retires from the ring.
Roman, Bray, Seth, maybe the Usos (though I think they could find work elsewhere if they wanted), Nia Jax, Braun, Alexa, Carmella, Charlotte, Dolph, Kane, Corbin, Lacey, Mandy, Natalya, Orton, Sasha, Sheamus, Miz, Undertaker,

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Kane referring to his fans a "Kanaanites" was excellent.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

When that nerd Tyler Black became the first NXT champion I just knew it was going to be a horrible, hacky show! :smugbert:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

LionYeti posted:

No he literally works, works out and sleeps I think.

Also he limits sleeping as much as possible

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

Adjust to the science and add feathers.

Add big fan things and a thing to squeeze to spit poison

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Red posted:

A big hoss who can move, has a cool mask, and spits mist? Sign me up

:hmmyes:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vagabundo posted:

It's amazing how it completely and utterly obliterated whatever mystique the Brood had built up within secondsthecondths.

"The Brood initially has not spoken by our own choice. And then later, it was forbidden - heh heh hweh - by The Undertaker." WELL HE WAS loving RIGHT TO, MATE.

Here it is on Dailymotion if anyone wants to enjoy the carnage.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25zh24

My gothic lifestyle

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It was fun going to shows where both Fire Ant and Orange Cassidy wrestle, since he switches his style so completely.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's not actually funny because he isn't even Rey's son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

I love that one Jesse interview where a reporter pushes him on something and Jesse responds by saying, "Oh yeah well look at these pipes?" And flexes and then starts calling the reporter a wimp.

Ah, so there's where 10 got it from.