Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hello friends.

On this, the national day of service and remembrance, one of our very own subforum posters is in dire peril. He remembered too many things on this, the most holiest of days, and as result he's got some uncracked pings rattling around him skull that prevent the thinking of good words for word writing. We can help! Let us all band together to crowdsource this very important thing that euphronius must write.

The Rules
1. All posts must adhere to the thread topic. No empty quotes, no TRUMP, etc.
2. Quote the person above you, and contribute your own simple English text to continue the writing in bold typeface.
3. If you do #2, then you can also add whatever other broke brain nonsense shitpost to your post you like in normal typeface.

I'll get us started with the first prompt.

11 September, 2001: Somebody once told me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Addamere posted:

11 September, 2001: Somebody once told me

The Taliban would roll me

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mdemone posted:

The Taliban would roll me

I ain't the sharpest tool in the cabinet

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

I ain't the sharpest tool in the cabinet

but my guillotine is

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArmZ posted:

but my guillotine is

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Addamere posted:

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles

is that hitler did nothing wrong

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Jose posted:

is that hitler did nothing wrong

in the bedroom

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

of the new tallest building in manhattan

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nukes to Saudi A! posted:

of the new tallest building in manhattan

owned by a Mr. Jeffrey Epstein,

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

redneck nazgul posted:

owned by a Mr. Jeffrey Epstein,
its basement resembling a dungeon reaching down as far as the tower reaches up

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frankenfreak posted:

its basement resembling a dungeon reaching down as far as the tower reaches up

. Like the upside down sinners chamber beneath Medivh's tower Karazhan in Deadwind Pass, where

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Addamere posted:

. Like the upside down sinners chamber beneath Medivh's tower Karazhan in Deadwind Pass, where

a perfect miniature replica of Epstein‘s lolita island is tenderly cared for by the Rosicrucian Brotherhood.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

System Metternich posted:

a perfect miniature replica of Epstein‘s lolita island is tenderly cared for by the Rosicrucian Brotherhood.

Indeed, microscopic examination of the replica is already revealing signs of early paleolithic civilizations forming.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Buck Wildman posted:

Indeed, microscopic examination of the replica is already revealing signs of early paleolithic civilizations forming.

and the powerful among them are already ritually sacrificing and loving their children.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Crunchy Black posted:

and the powerful among them are already ritually sacrificing and loving their children.
One form of ritual sacrifice, known as "Hortence's Ladder", became popular in rural regions of Appalachia in the 1910's

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

shyduck posted:

One form of ritual sacrifice, known as "Hortence's Ladder", became popular in rural regions of Appalachia in the 1910's

whereupon the practioner begins by breaking a hardtack biscuit and sharing it with the congregation, to symbolize

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

redneck nazgul posted:

whereupon the practioner begins by breaking a hardtack biscuit and sharing it with the congregation, to symbolize

the endurance of suffering, that the least nutritious, least edible food will preserve while

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Dick posted:

the endurance of suffering, that the least nutritious, least edible food will preserve while

afterward the surviving participants are served lentils, quinoa, and vegetables, such that they may be free of digestive problems and enjoy great intestinal fortitude during the planned activities. Among these

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Among us

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Addamere posted:

afterward the surviving participants are served lentils, quinoa, and vegetables, such that they may be free of digestive problems and enjoy great intestinal fortitude during the planned activities. Among these

Among us

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
aw i remember addamire

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

aw i remember addamire

why'd he get permabanned

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

why'd he get permabanned
i think it was because he was supposedly perving on women(???) in the zdr/ppj cspam discord

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
swimming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i didnt trust any of the weird gossipy garbage that spewed forth out of that putrid den. i've never seen so much stupid gossip drama in my life and i've been on these forums for far too long