Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hello friends.

On this, the national day of service and remembrance, one of our very own subforum posters is in dire peril. He remembered too many things on this, the most holiest of days, and as result he's got some uncracked pings rattling around him skull that prevent the thinking of good words for word writing. We can help! Let us all band together to crowdsource this very important thing that euphronius must write.

The Rules
1. All posts must adhere to the thread topic. No empty quotes, no TRUMP, etc.
2. Quote the person above you, and contribute your own simple English text to continue the writing in bold typeface.
3. If you do #2, then you can also add whatever other broke brain nonsense shitpost to your post you like in normal typeface.

I'll get us started with the first prompt.

11 September, 2001: Somebody once told me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArmZ posted:

but my guillotine is

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frankenfreak posted:

its basement resembling a dungeon reaching down as far as the tower reaches up

. Like the upside down sinners chamber beneath Medivh's tower Karazhan in Deadwind Pass, where

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Dick posted:

the endurance of suffering, that the least nutritious, least edible food will preserve while

afterward the surviving participants are served lentils, quinoa, and vegetables, such that they may be free of digestive problems and enjoy great intestinal fortitude during the planned activities. Among these