Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Now make the princess cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
princess peach can also swear now

FutonForensic

make a sequel to that princess peach game where she fights with her emotions but replace all the emotions with "badass"

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
speaking of the princess.

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

lol

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Plant MONSTER.

THIS is who we have to make cool, btw.

Escape From Noise

She lets me use her car whenever I want and is very nice about it and also she is now my mom. That would be very cool.

Manifisto

🍑🍑🍑:tutbutt:🍑🍑🍑

ty nesamdoom!

Korean Boomhauer
she says swears and owns a n64 AND a playstation

nut

she orders a black coffee at starbucks

TOOT BOOT

she also has a gun

vanisher

She has a gun that shoots swears

Escape From Noise

A gun that shoots swears engraved on knives.

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

lol

nut

vanisher posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

mario rescues her but then she is gets mad at him for manrescuing her becaues she was fine, mario, jeez.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

beer pal

Plant MONSTER. posted:

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

FutonForensic

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Plant MONSTER.

So like no changes to her outfit or anything? We'll see what Nintendo has to say because this is their problem, ultimately, at the end of the day.

Oh and not labeled is the green smear near the playstation. Wanna know what that is? It's throw-up from a party.

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

So like no changes to her outfit or anything? We'll see what Nintendo has to say because this is their problem, ultimately, at the end of the day.

Oh and not labeled is the green smear near the playstation. Wanna know what that is? It's throw-up from a party.

goddamn

Korean Boomhauer

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Escape From Noise

She could maybe dress like Jane Fonda. I think the kids are way into spandex and sweat bands.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Two words: fart gun

Escape From Noise

She could wear UGGs.

google THIS

She still wears the exact same dress but now she does it ironically, maybe add some prescriptionless hipster glasses to help punctuate that.

alnilam

She hangs out with April O'Neil now, Irma tags along wkwardly but it's clear that princess and april are the power friendship and they just don't have the heart to ditch irma

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Make-up inspired by Divine.

Heather Papps

hello friend

kon at the aend of alien when ripley is in her undies and petting the cat cause she think she safe?

that outfit. also, that haircut. also, princess peach is an offworld salvager now

Plant MONSTER.

The Princess is done because I already drawed the picture and sent it in.

They're thrilled so far btw and I've never been richer!! They gave me access to the whole cast to doll up at my leisure.

I'm thinking.

Toad

nut

when do the trickle down economics start

Escape From Noise

Toad has shades and has a black color scheme. Also he has taken a vow of celibacy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Toad has shades and has a black color scheme. Also he has taken a vow of celibacy.

toad is a volcel and toadette won't leave him alone.

toad goin his own way

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
instead of a mushroom, he is a nug of weed bottle of CBD oil

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

toad is straight-edge

Scaly Haylie

looking forward to the new personal hygiene game dropping next year, wario teaches wiping

Korean Boomhauer
toad can swear now but its hard to understand beause its in toad yell

Escape From Noise

Toad is also a raver and has one of those pacifier necklaces, but it's also a cross (Christian).

google THIS

Toad likes to rap on SoundCloud and slam back organic energy drinks sweetened with stevia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Hipster Luigi