Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LMFAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
the jets and dolphins having a literal tank competition would be the best thing in the nfl

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

It was weird to watch live. He didn't angle towards Beckham at all and ran like he was blocking for him

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lmao

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chromatic posted:

the jets and dolphins having a literal tank competition would be the best thing in the nfl

The fact Miami’s TRYING to tank so hard and they’re merely equal to the Gase Playoff Or Bust squad is so beautiful

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

The fact Miami’s TRYING to tank so hard and they’re merely equal to the Gase Playoff Or Bust squad is so beautiful

I'm imagining a wacky races-esque day of self-sabotage when it comes time for Jets vs Dolphins.

Flores sending one of his team coaches to the wrong stadium

Adam Gase swapping the QBs wrist play sheet with a fast food menu

A dolphin receiving the ball from a punt and lying down in the end zone awaiting a safety

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Amy Pole Her posted:

I wouldn't call them equal. The Jets have lost by a combined 21 points.

The Dolphins have lost by MORE than twice that.

Each game.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Raku posted:

It was weird to watch live. He didn't angle towards Beckham at all and ran like he was blocking for him

His momentum and body position were majorly off despite his placement being okay to make a tackle such that OBJ could just swerve a little to the left and leave the safety behind.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
well i told everyone that the titans would come back to earth and the browns were gonna win one so there. I didn't even know it was the Jets playing them when I said that either, so I should get extra points

lol at all the people freaking out in the comments and claiming their kids saw it. look, either your kid already knows what it is or they have no freaking clue. either way who cares

Raku posted:

He was scared he was about to get beat deep for the big play so he was trying to stay in front of him. When Beckham effortlessly angled the play back outside he was already out of position and too slow.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/RUMMSKiiiS/status/1173797767556337666

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Week 3 banner and title please

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Play posted:

well i told everyone that the titans would come back to earth and the browns were gonna win one so there. I didn't even know it was the Jets playing them when I said that either, so I should get extra points

They lost by 1 against an evenly match team I don't really call that coming back to earth.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Metapod posted:

They lost by 1 against an evenly match team I don't really call that coming back to earth.

it's coming back to earth because they scored 19 points, not 43

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Metapod posted:

Evenly matched with the Jacoby Brissett Colts sounds fair.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Play posted:

lol at all the people freaking out in the comments and claiming their kids saw it. look, either your kid already knows what it is or they have no freaking clue. either way who cares

They're mostly the usual wannabe PFTCommenter accounts like Dick Tatar and Barry McCockiner

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Evenly matched with the Jacoby Brissett Colts sounds fair.

They're a very good team!!!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Metapod posted:

They're a very good team!!!

There was a fight between two olds dudes in wheelchairs at work last week and this sounds very similar to me.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Lev is amazing and he deserves better.

https://twitter.com/JCaporoso/status/1174083141667086337
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1174018402463232001

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Diva Cupcake posted:

Lev is amazing and he deserves better.

The only guy on the team who's halfway decent and also the only guy that Gase didn't actually want

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I feel like the first and second most yards would be the more stunning stats :shrug:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Nail Rat posted:

I wouldn't call them equal. The Jets have lost by a combined 21 points.

The Dolphins have lost by MORE than twice that.

Each game.

Nope they’re near identical mirrors

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Amy Pole Her posted:

Nope they’re near identical mirrors

Best thing is the dolphins won't get the first pick somehow.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That’d be some pretty insane fate but hey if that happens maybe it’s bc Rosen crushes a few games? Who knows.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Amy Pole Her posted:

That’d be some pretty insane fate but hey if that happens maybe it’s bc Rosen crushes a few games? Who knows.

You're thinking too small. The most powerful tank possible requires you to trade your first round pick. Then and only then will the Dolphins achieve enlightenment.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Phins getting and trading the no. 1 overall pick would be pretty funny imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

OxySnake posted:

To the Panthers :getin:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

OxySnake posted:

They'll get it again for Trevor. No sense in ruining Tua with that barren of a roster. We've already seen what happens when you plug a rookie QB into a team that has absolutely nothing play out a lot. Trade back a bit and hope your scouts are good enough to bring in guys that'll give Trevor a chance.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

They'll get it again for Trevor. No sense in ruining Tua with that barren of a roster. We've already seen what happens when you plug a rookie QB into a team that has absolutely nothing play out a lot. Trade back a bit and hope your scouts are good enough to bring in guys that'll give Trevor a chance.

Dolphins get the #1 pick in 2020. Tua elects to stay in school.

Dolphins get the #1 pick in 2021. Trevor elects to stay in school.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Then they get Tua anyway :downs:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Then they get Tua anyway :downs:

2022: Tua decides to play baseball.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Trevor is a white Jameis

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Raku posted:

Trevor is a white Jameis

He steals crab legs and gropes cabbies?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

iwentdoodie posted:

He steals crab legs and gropes cabbies?

Those crab legs were a gift.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

You're thinking too small. The most powerful tank possible requires you to trade your first round pick. Then and only then will the Dolphins achieve enlightenment.

The Dolphins will reach nirvana, unlock their second sight, and go 14-2.

Then draft Tua first overall with the Steelers pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Patriots at 15-1 would still mean the Dolphins lose in the wild card round.