Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Defenses have his number. Just flood the box, he can't hit down range

I don't know.... I don't what you can even DO as the Panthers right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I think the reason Cam was overthrowing so bad is he's trying to throw the ball faster by throwing it harder. If the balls keep falling short, it'd probably mean loss of arm strength, but I think he's trying to zip it as fast as he can. It still just floats out there like a pop fly. He had plenty of space to work on some of those deeps throws and was completely off.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

"This is Philidelphia's first extra time out" is still melting my brain, but maybe its just a rule I never noticed before

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

I havent spent any money and yet I still want my money back

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Week 3 banner and title please