Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
God Lamar Jackson really can be a generational QB if he keeps improving. He's so drat good and multidimensional in his game. And I love those outside runs he makes where he doesn't get touched. You saw some of the old Lamar in the 2nd half so he's not totally gone. But then on that last throw, man that was an all-pro play. He's just gotta keep on improving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

Is Mark Andrews a generational TE

No. But he's a good one!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Kirios posted:

You were so down on him last year. Are you sure you didn't break your neck doing a 180 so quickly?

Wrong!! I wasn't down on him last year except when he was drafted but I was probably one of his bigger supporters last year.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Wish our O had let a sack to Suggs, get his HoF case that much higher.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Kirios posted:

I legitimately think they're going 0-16 this year and are going to have a strong case for worst team of all time. They're that bad.

And my team won't lose to them this time!

They're definitely an 0-16 candidate but they'll face other teams down the road who are also out of it and don't give a crap so we'll see.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

What the Ravens could use in my mind is a real Marshall Faulk or Charlie Garner style pass catching RB. It would fit the offense we're trying to run well and since we're not using WRs that much.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Chiefs are going to feast on our secondary next week. It will be ugly.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Lamar Jackson has exceeded expectations since he started playing for us.

His trick plays were more productive than we thought they'd be when Flacco was starting

When he became starter it was more effective than we thought it would be and he won games and we made the playoffs

Now this year he's made huge strides in his game and can now be a good threat throwing the ball and also not messing up snaps. And can still run too.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

you know what a team could really use? a first ballot Hall of Famer

-- Kawalimus

I knew somebody would say that. Also Garner's not a HoFer. I'm just using them as examples lol

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

If PI is reviewable crap like that Roughing call should also be.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Two straight offensive penalties inside the 5 should be an automatic safety.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i'm really proud of my team and I think they are going to pick up their first win soon. i bet they will win at least one of the next three games, and 1 out of 3 would actually be a great batting average. Baseball sucks very bad

The Ravens will somehow still make you all look like a million bucks in cincinnati.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1173391105573969920

Kap really has been memory-holed

e: I love my elite running back qb and all but

Wasn't that a playoff game? Inexcusable either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Athanatos posted:

This was cool:

God the secondary for the Ravens was so bad yesterday. Especially Jefferson.