Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Wish our O had let a sack to Suggs, get his HoF case that much higher.

Im thinking they need to move him to 3rd down LB only. They're trying to do way too much with him and he's old and the game against the lions already proved the starting MLBs aren't great at coverage either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

What the Ravens could use in my mind is a real Marshall Faulk or Charlie Garner style pass catching RB. It would fit the offense we're trying to run well and since we're not using WRs that much.

they should trade like a sixth for kalen ballage

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Posted this in the GDT, meant to post it here.

https://twitter.com/golfodds/status/1173370894057525248

Cowboys laying 20.5 next week to open, Vegas is not putting up with Miami's bullshit anymore.

i dunno about that carolina-arizona line

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I have no clue how you can gently caress up ballage like that. He'd be perfect on the ravens

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Bob Socko posted:

It seems like it should be a blowout, but which way? Between how bad the Cardinals are in general and how Cam Newton is dead, would you really be surprised if either team won by 10+ points?

honestly the cards defense looks a thousand times better than i'd expect with the cornerback situation and switching back to the 3-4, and their offense looked fine marching up and down the field until they ran into the redzone. i think we win and i have a sneaking suspicion that we blow the doors off them like 35-10.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I think we're gonna hear a ton of the suck for luck comparisons but in reality indy completely hosed themselves over with their priorities and the teams you can draw slight comparisons to like dallas where they still ultimately had to remake their team placed a bigger importance on developing their QB through protection instead of developing their QB through results. Having a stud running back or WR is great but it's not really helping the QB unless they're literally peyton/warner in their prime where they can see the field and release the ball like neo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Miami is bad but I feel like any of the stats about them are realistic right now because the pats and the ravens weren't really superbowl contenders to start the season and the stats reflect that thinking. I know we all know the pats are going to be good but it's hard to qualify that with the stats unless you add in a belichick modifier. Small sample size etc, we've all heard it before.

miami thru 2 games: 384 total yards
cards thru 2 games, 2018: 350 total yards

Interesting thing to ponder though, the cards are the best team in the NFC and 3rd overall per pfr's SRS rating