Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Frank Reich is the best coach in the AFC South, which is some skinniest kid of fat camp praise but if the kid was actually skinny. Fat camp is still a fat camp though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Getting Brissett that up to speed considering how fast the Luck thing went down is impressive, in my view. The defense plays well, the offense is doing pretty well considering a changing of the guard. I'd honestly say Reich is a good coach.

I can't really say the same of Vrable. I don't know what to make of him. If he's gone tomorrow, whatever. If he's here for another three years, I doubt this team is smart enough to hire anyone better anyway.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Shadow225 posted:

I think you guys have a good team. I though we were losing the game when you got the last position. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

You guys are good too. It felt very evenly matched, even between errors, which is why I'm grousing on some decisions so hard because it was so drat close. It just comes down to seeing how Vrable handled a fourth down compared to how Reich handled a forth down, and it literally changed the game because it takes away a full minute from Mariota's final drive.

Rematch should be interesting, though I'm betting it goes Indianapolis's way again.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I recant any compliments I extended toward the Browns. They're not rattled, they're just bad.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

That’d be some pretty insane fate but hey if that happens maybe it’s bc Rosen crushes a few games? Who knows.

You're thinking too small. The most powerful tank possible requires you to trade your first round pick. Then and only then will the Dolphins achieve enlightenment.